Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Pogba bought a house in Barcelona...
Might be the reason why we are looking at Kroos...

If we lose Pogba it will be a major blow! There isnt anyone at his position who can replace him so we have to get the best AM possible and bolster the mid like crazy!
Morata is definitely very replaceable but Pogba will be really tough to lose
men
it literally says that is only a business move
i like to belive that

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

If we lose Pogba it will be a major blow! There isnt anyone at his position who can replace him so we have to get the best AM possible and bolster the mid like crazy!
he earns millions a year, why not just buy a house in a nice city like Barcelona?
doesn't have to be football related.

Apr 29, 2006

Barca cannot afford Pogba, nor do they have the space for him atm. Barca would soon be going down the drain and a big reason for it might be Messi and the Catalan culture of greed, its a lot of fun!

PS: Then there are the geopolitical ramifications to think about - its all nice and well to get sponsored by a murderous regime, unless it has troubles keeping itself alive.

Mar 3, 2014
Wow - was looking at our youth products - very disappointing. It is going to be tough to put ok squad players to fill out the home grown rule. This is what seems to be available:

Lorenzo Ariaudo
Paolo De Ceglie
Andrea Luci
Luca Marrone
Antonio Mirante
Michele Paolucci
Matteo Paro
Domenico Criscito
Sebastian Giovinco
Federico Matiello
Ciro Immobile
Antonio Nocerino
Raffaele Palladino

This is bad and a development issue. There is no excuse for this. Most of our academy ends up in the Lega Pro - it makes you understand why players like Gianluca Scamacca chose PSV over Roma. Developing in Italy is a guarantee to underachieve.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
If we have Marchisio/Mascherano Gomes Pjanic do you think it will thump our current mid?
i think we really need pogba next year
we cant affordo to loose 5 flags in 2 years (teves, pirlo, vidal, morata and pogba)
would be terrible for the team confidence

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Marotta said we have to lower the age of the defence only to sign Alves. :D
Yeh, but IMO this was an emergency move to fill cuadrado´s slot. Licht cannot be left alone and finding a competitive instant replacement of cuadrado will cost money, money that needs to be invested on midfield and maybe on a forward depending of what allegri decides. So ill not get to bothered over this. Anyways, Alves is quality still, a little old, but much better going forward than Lichteiner. The 2 of them can cope with the season IMO.

Wow - was looking at our youth products - very disappointing. It is going to be tough to put ok squad players to fill out the home grown rule. This is what seems to be available:

Lorenzo Ariaudo
Paolo De Ceglie
Andrea Luci
Luca Marrone
Antonio Mirante
Michele Paolucci
Matteo Paro
Domenico Criscito
Sebastian Giovinco
Federico Matiello
Ciro Immobile
Antonio Nocerino
Raffaele Palladino

This is bad and a development issue. There is no excuse for this. Most of our academy ends up in the Lega Pro - it makes you understand why players like Gianluca Scamacca chose PSV over Roma. Developing in Italy is a guarantee to underachieve.
yeh, but well...sadly ths guys are the result of previous development processes which obvs were not good. The best of them were giovinco, criscito and INmobile and well that is surely lacking..

But i want to believe that since Juventus now is very aware of the reality of italian football and economics....mayor effort will be put to raise the current crop and future generations of primavera players. Juventus, no, all the teams in italy need to do this if they want to make money from sales at the very least.... or if they want to be able to compete internationally with homgrown cost effective players...because buying in the EPL, The Bundes or La liga.....is very difficult even for a team like Juve,,,, and outright almost impossible for teams below Juventus..
And when i say buying... im not talking about buying 35 year persioneers who want one last fat paycheck... im talking about stars in their prime.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015

Lorenzo Ariaudo
Paolo De Ceglie
Andrea Luci
Luca Marrone
Antonio Mirante
Michele Paolucci
Matteo Paro
Domenico Criscito
Sebastian Giovinco
Federico Matiello
Ciro Immobile
Antonio Nocerino
Raffaele Palladino

Mattielo really have potential. But he is really unluck with injury.
About bad quality of our youth.
It is reality. Marotta want to change it so bad. But changing it like changing the culture. It may need about 6-10 yeara.
That's why we ask B-league to figc. We should ask it 10 years ago.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The players we own (or have options on) and have on loan, the better ones, aren't generally home grown players for us. It's players we bought from other clubs and loan out. Rugani type deals, like Sensi, Cerri, the Colombian CM I forgot name for, Mandragora, Leali or even Berardi.

Or Primavera players die slow deaths in Serie C or if they half decent in B.

May 22, 2007

Lorenzo Ariaudo
Paolo De Ceglie
Andrea Luci
Luca Marrone
Antonio Mirante
Michele Paolucci
Matteo Paro
Domenico Criscito
Sebastian Giovinco
Federico Matiello
Ciro Immobile
Antonio Nocerino
Raffaele Palladino

It is a huge failure.

Just looking at guys that could still fill spots in the squad in the next few years, I'm wondering what happens to Vitale this summer? I'm glad to see he got plenty of minutes in Serie B but where next? Messing around in Serie B at poor clubs for a few years like Leali?

If there's one thing this new rule will help with, is that Juve will probably give more of a damn to their youth sector.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He is just stupid. He can't be a racist and a Belgian we all should know that. I made my mistakes, but instead of pointing them out he just summarized what a 'stupido' is...
he's probably the most arrogant prick i've met online in the last 15 years - and hungary is full of those, so that's some kind of achievement.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
he's probably the most arrogant prick i've met online in the last 15 years - and hungary is full of those, so that's some kind of achievement.
u are not the only one surprised over that, but im pretty sure that he is like that just because he is hiding behind a computer screen, in real life he must be a skinny arrogant wimp!!!

that ones that go crying to mama when you look bad at them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)