Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Aurier didnt even play much this season let alone impress.
True as well. There really isn't too many high level RB's performing well at the moment even Lahm has struggled in the games I've seen him play.

- - - Updated - - -

Our Mercato focuses several players, if we only needed one and got 30m for Morata, then yeah I can see us being able to consider 60m for James. But that's not the case, and also it's not guaranteed it will be enough, with competition that can throw more at him.
They paid around €80m for him and with todays crazy market I think they will recoup most of that fee might even make profit if someone goes totally crazy.

Mar 3, 2014
Our Mercato focuses several players, if we only needed one and got 30m for Morata, then yeah I can see us being able to consider 60m for James. But that's not the case, and also it's not guaranteed it will be enough, with competition that can throw more at him.
If we get Morata gone, and pull something with the EPL on Zaza or Pereyra, it could be done.

Selling those players to the EPL will generate decent cash. If Morata doesn't leave it is a bit tighter, but you also have to consider, we underspent last summer, and have 40 million in cash sitting on the balance sheet.

- - - Updated - - -

Saw this. :lol:

[video=twitter;736674038458814464]https://twitter.com/SportsJOEdotie/status/736674038458814464[/video]
If we make a deal with Southampton, we will buy Pelle. That I promise.

Mar 3, 2014
Lol people talking about James. Too expensive and mentally weak. Give me a Sapo instead
Come on? Real Madrid ruins players all the time and they end up being good. RM has a ridiculously long list of players that left and thrived somewhere else. James is an attacker being used in central midfield! Make Dybala a central midfielder and watch his mental weakness.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Come on? Real Madrid ruins players all the time and they end up being good. RM has a ridiculously long list of players that left and thrived somewhere else. James is an attacker being used in central midfield! Make Dybala a central midfielder and watch his mental weakness.
You have a point, we could rebuild the kid's confidence but he won't come for little money. We just really can't afford him, considering the Morata situation, the need for a regista and an RB (let's hope it's alves). Well in the end we don't know jackshit about our budget for transfers so we'll see how it turns out.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Juve and Mascherano, ready for contact

Dani Alves to Juve, it's all ready

Dybala: No to Mou and more money

Manchester United manager's advances rebuffed, meanwhile Juve are ready to improve his contract and bring it in line with Pogba

Emerson: 'Morata to Real? Before leaving Turin, think twice'

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
I don't know if anyone has said it before, but I think Marc Bartra could be a great replacement for Caceres if we keep 352 next season. Given that he didn't play many games his release clause went from 40m to 8m for this summer and with Rugani could be a great bench for the BBC and let's not forget Chiellini is 32 and Barzagli 35

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
I don't know if anyone has said it before, but I think Marc Bartra could be a great replacement for Caceres if we keep 352 next season. Given that he didn't play many games his release clause went from 40m to 8m for this summer and with Rugani could be a great bench for the BBC and let's not forget Chiellini is 32 and Barzagli 35
I won't watch the games if we still play this medieval 352. Hopefully we will stop defending with 5 guys for fuck sake.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Kwadwo Asamoah could leave Juventus. Tuttosport reports a strong interest from Chelsea for Juventus, protégé of Antonio Conte. The deal could still materialize because - according to the Turin daily - the Ghanaian would not be considered unsellable by the Old Lady.

20M and sell asap

May 22, 2007
Lol people talking about James. Too expensive and mentally weak. Give me a Sapo instead
Carried Colombia when his teammates collectively collapsed in their quarter final game against Brazil, he put everyone on his shoulders that day. I believe James has more personality than a lot of players, he's in the wrong environment. Beppe needs to tap him up or do something unethical as he'd be an out of this world signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)