Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Selling Sturaro is no option, sorry
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

This would be very unwise as Dybala drops back a lot!

Anyway Alves might be old but he is a very wise purchase!
Now we need to keep Morata/get a proper replacement and sign a great attacking midfielder!
Yes, apart from the attacking midfielder.

We'll get one mid. Not two

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Of course :D. That was a great goal, really. In a very difficult game. I'd hate to lose Asa, he's a beast when fit. Doubt Sturaro will ever reach that level so it's the medical staff decision imo here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Assuming w/ player sales:

Morata: 30m
Asamoah: 15m
Pereyra: 15m

--

60m IN - Lemina's 9.5 gives us 50.5m

50.5m + 40m budgeted for buys gives us around 90m to use. That's plenty IMO to do some great work in the window.

Could sell Zaza as well to add to that but at that point its sorta wrecking the lineup.

-------

Alves: Free (if he even comes)
Lemina: 9.5

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, with what he would do for this team, I think Alves would be pretty fucking close to equal to Pirlo in terms of value to this team. Yes, pretty far-fetched even for my standards. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How's the family Hust?

What do you think about current Juve?

Believe me I know nothing when it comes to opinions of others and trolls nowadays :D
Family is great, thank you.

Current Juve: Can't wait to see what Beppe adds. Word is Dani Alves is his next Freebie :heart:

Trolls? Same as always you haven't missed much in that regard. Turk is back in full-swing because its transfer time again.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Assuming w/ player sales:

Morata: 30m
Asamoah: 15m
Pereyra: 15m

--

60m IN - Lemina's 9.5 gives us 50.5m

50.5m + 40m budgeted for buys gives us around 90m to use. That's plenty IMO to do some great work in the window.

Could sell Zaza as well to add to that but at that point its sorta wrecking the lineup.

-------

Alves: Free (if he even comes)
Lemina: 9.5

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, with what he would do for this team, I think Alves would be pretty fucking close to equal to Pirlo in terms of value to this team. Yes, pretty far-fetched even for my standards. :D
alves wont be free Barcelona want €30m and alves is 33 why would buy a old player?! we should buy a forward if morata leaves
30(morata)+15m for cavani

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
alves wont be free Barcelona want €30m and alves is 33 why would buy a old player?! we should buy a forward if morata leaves
It's Mascherano they want for 30m. Dani Alves has a clause in his contract that allows him to walk away for free before June 5th.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of trolls...
I almost told Dusan you were a troll to see if you were lurking. :D

Obviously I wouldn't have meant it. :heart:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think you should read the news again..
Alves has a clause which will set him free...
Mascherano is rated 30M by Barcelona but it seems that we are only offering 20M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)