Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dude he has a life time of being great as DM except for 3 years in Barca, you think he forgot it already? He was pretty much the best defensive player in last WC as a DM.

P.S Waiting for someone to complain about his age ;)
Nah, his age is my most preferable age for a footballer.

My only worry and I think it's normal to worry if he can live to the potential of being a great DM like he used to be at Liverpool.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There's litterally no time I seen Masherano and thought "oh man he is declining". Only reason he moved down to CB (besides Barca not using traditional DMs) is because he excelled so good damn well there. And his entire tenure there isnt as CB, mainly the last 3 years, and he fills in for DM plenty of times too, whenever Busquets is rested/unavaiable..

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Masche could play for a very long time as a CB. He would be the best sub to Cheesio and Bonucci without any doubt. He balance his short size with the fucking good he is.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
what's the story with Cuadrado? Staying or leaving? If he leaves is Berardi coming? ANy news on this front?

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose Morata, buy Berardi as replacement. But if all we end up with is Berardi and Mascherano, that's not a really good mercato.
wouldn't getting Berardi be to replace Cuadrado? if Morata leaves we need a CF, Ibra?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Would be a brilliant summer :agree:
I really hope you are joking..
Replacing Cuad and Morata with Mascherano Saponara Berardi is reducing our level without a doubt!
I`m sure our management is more ambitious than that!

Actually I can see Saponara going to a team like Napoli Milan Inter maybe even Roma but I dont think we will try to sign him!
I see us trying for a few players like Gomes Gotze only to end with Pjanic and this is only because he has a clause in his contract...
As for Morata I really hope we get someone who is more crazy for goals instead of Berardi I mean I wouldnt mind Berardi here but not as our big thing but as a young talented player
Dybala Morata will do for me Dybala Batshuayi, Dybala Cavani, Dybala Lukaku (for sure this one wont happen) but please not Berardi
If we do get Berardi I hope we sell Zaza so it means we are signing another forward (although I rate Zaza more than Berardi)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I like how you're walking right into this. She's playing you so hard, man.
Oh God....

No man. I just met her, totally random girl. She is on a verge of a breakup and my friend knows her for 4 years, it's true. But it's not because of me nor I was flirting with her. We were just having a drink all together. I just wrote that because he asked what's new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)