Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Some of these posts regarding playmakers vs. obvious water carriers are simply cringe worthy. It's sad these folks have never seen any real playmakers before apart from an aged Pirlo.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The english page showed it only from 2003, but leali also is homegrown
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_Leali
Leali spent every year on loan, so he isn't. Loan years don't count towards club HG.

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

mark do you have any info about how much our mercato budget will be?
I don't know. Probably like every year.
I think to be competitive in Europe we'll need a budget of at least 60m.
Should be the around the same as what this season's budget was. We made around 20m less in CL IIRC, but we didn't spend all of this season's budget. That'll carry over to next season. Our commercial revenue should've increased also.

Last season Marotta's budget was 200m for salary and transfers. Agnelli mentioned it in a press conference.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
They get worse every year these sports-papers.
They might have picked up on what Marotta said a few days ago and made their own rumor now,

"[Real president] Florentino Perez certainly knows what he has to do, but maybe we could negotiate Morata in a greater context, which could involve other situations," added Marotta, who is sure most top players would be happy to have the chance to join Juve.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's more likely to be Lucas Vasquez, Jese, Kovacic or one of their other low-cost bidoni IMO

Although it'd be great if we could snatch Danilo off them. We could turn his career around.
Any of these three could/would be good signings particularly Jese who imo has higher ceiling than Morata.I dont think they'll let go off him that easily tho.

Not seen much of Lucas though but seems like a quick,two footed player(remember him giving the assist to Cristiano's goal against Roma).Highly unlikely we are after him though.

Kovacic would be ideal given our midfield problems but tbh not particularly enthused about this potential transfer.

Signing Morata permanently would be the best signing out of all either ways.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way,just for info's sake,Pjanic has a €38m release clause.

@Mirkogazzetta [usually v credible] is now reporting that #Juve are also monitoring #Roma's #Pjanic for CM role

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Any of these three could/would be good signings particularly Jese who imo has higher ceiling than Morata.I dont think they'll let go off him that easily tho.

Not seen much of Lucas though but seems like a quick,two footed player(remember him giving the assist to Cristiano's goal against Roma).Highly unlikely we are after him though.

Kovacic would be ideal given our midfield problems but tbh not particularly enthused about this potential transfer.

Signing Morata permanently would be the best signing out of all either ways.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way,just for info's sake,Pjanic has a €38m release clause.

@Mirkogazzetta [usually v credible] is now reporting that #Juve are also monitoring #Roma's #Pjanic for CM role
We are not going to sign anyone by paying his release clause.
Because according fifa rule, if the clubwant to buy player with release clause way, the club must pay it immidiatly, not over periode.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Regarding Matic rumors, tactically he would be perfect addition to our team , and he would suit the Italian league perfectly. He can also drop back and play as CB when needed. Physically a monster, however he has been rather poor with his passing and movement this season. A change of scene could do good for him, but I am not sure if this is the kind of signing Marotta would do as he clearly mentions he wants to get his youth policy going on.

20 million for him could be after hitting some bonus, i think its a great quality addition to have on the bench or covering Marchisio while he is out.

- - - Updated - - -

Leicester City’s fight to keep hold of crucial midfielder N’Golo Kante has just become more difficult after Juventus entered the race.

Kante has become one of the defining characters of the newly crowned Premier League champions after a string of excellent displays in midfield, unsurprisingly attracting interest from a number of Europe’s elite.

Juventus are determined to not miss out on a potential auction, and are preparing a bumper contract to offer the Frenchman according to The Sun.

The former Caen enforcer has a reported release clause of €25 million in his contract, and so far the indications have been that it will be triggered this summer.

A deal worth €63,500 each week is in the works at the Bianconeri, although it’s a figure that could quite easily be matched or bettered by the likes of Arsenal or Paris Saint-Germain.

Leicester made history this season by completing arguably the greatest sporting upset of all time, claiming the title with two games to spare.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Which player do you rate higher? Hazard or Mahrez?

I'd definitely go with Mahrez. His perfromances this season was ronaldinhosque

- - - Updated - - -

CDS frontpage(take it with a pinch of salt pls)

#Juve have a deal with #RealMadrid: #Isco for #Morata

:shifty:
That would be another Beppe masterstroke.

- - - Updated - - -

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Trying to make sense of the Matic links; do you guys think we can sell Asamoah to Chelsea? I think Juve should lose him, but without compromising the proceeds from his sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)