Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Which player do you rate higher? Hazard or Mahrez?

I'd definitely go with Mahrez. His perfromances this season was ronaldinhosque

- - - Updated - - -

That would be another Beppe masterstroke.

- - - Updated - - -
Hazard easily still. They are about the same age but Mahrez has had only one noteworthy season and Hazard has had only one bad season thus far.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah defenitely Eden for sure. No brainer.

Fuck these Kante rumours playing with my mind, such a perfect type of Duracell warrior we need. Too bad it's all BS.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Everyone moody in Roma, team full of bitches, but I'd take Naingolan or Pjanic in a heartbeat.
While i like Nainggolan as a player (remind me of Vidal but with less passing and vision) but as a person he is simply a douche getting in tweet wars against juventus and fans. Even if he is a strong midfielder which would be perfect for us.... he is a BIG NO. Too much of a retard to join us.

Pjanic instead.... i'm sure Juve could change his moody attitude. Would be a big shot imo! Pjanic over Andrè Gomes anytime, anyday! specially if the numbers for the Valencia player are true!!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Would hold on to Asa.
I'd keep Asa if Evrà did not sign up an extension making him the sub of Alex Sandro... but Evrà will stay and i don't see him being a CM. His role changed and player as winger for too much of time to switch back being a midfielder like he did for Udinese. If we can get 20m would be a no brainer honestly! We're already packed of medium quality midfielders. Would be useless to keep him warming the bench

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Pjanic is good but such a moody player. When he's in mood, his assists are top notch but when he's not he literally gifts goals to opposition, lol.

I can't imagine that given Sabatini's overnight comments that both Nainggolan and Pjanic are "untouchable" in the forthcoming transfer window, we would be able to negotiate a fee for whatever figure for Pjanic any time soon.

More realistic opportunities are a more likely achievable fee for Matic who would add much needed strength in depth to our defence, as well as an Isco/Morata swap (leaving us 1 short in the ST stakes), Oscar, Pedro and Berardi.

These negotiations will have the added importance of defining whether we can count on Pogba continued existence at the club as he ponders whether or not we end up with a squad capable of mounting a realistic challenge for another Champions League final in 2017.

At todays meeting the Chelsea fixers are expected to be insisting on Cuadrado's return whilsst at the same time discussing Bonucci.

This morning the Leicester newspaper has reported that Juventus are enquiring about Kante.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I can't imagine that given Sabatini's overnight comments that both Nainggolan and Pjanic are "untouchable" in the forthcoming transfer window, we would be able to negotiate a fee for whatever figure for Pjanic any time soon.

More realistic opportunities are a more likely achievable fee for Matic who would add much needed strength in depth to our defence, as well as an Isco/Morata swap (leaving us 1 short in the ST stakes), Oscar, Pedro and Berardi.

These negotiations will have the added importance of defining whether we can count on Pogba continued existence at the club as he ponders whether or not we end up with a squad capable of mounting a realistic challenge for another Champions League final in 2017.

At todays meeting the Chelsea fixers are expected to be insisting on Cuadrado's return whilsst at the same time discussing Bonucci.

This morning the Leicester newspaper has reported that Juventus are enquiring about Kante.
Dude you missed the point that Roma set up a release clause for him (38m euro) so anyone who goes and pay and has the ok from the player can sign him.

Jun 6, 2015

What are they discussing about him? Which suits him better beard or stache.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If anyone is willing to offer any more than 10m for Asamoah, I would take it. If he didn't have the injury issues then hell no. But the reality is, he is way too injury prone. Everyone knows it so I doubt anyone would offer that much. So in that case, best to keep him and renegotiate his salary at some point.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Leali spent every year on loan, so he isn't. Loan years don't count towards club HG.

Should be the around the same as what this season's budget was. We made around 20m less in CL IIRC, but we didn't spend all of this season's budget. That'll carry over to next season. Our commercial revenue should've increased also.

Last season Marotta's budget was 200m for salary and transfers. Agnelli mentioned it in a press conference.
Loan years count in Serie A and don't in CL rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)