Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If anyone is willing to offer any more than 10m for Asamoah, I would take it. If he didn't have the injury issues then hell no. But the reality is, he is way too injury prone. Everyone knows it so I doubt anyone would offer that much. So in that case, best to keep him and renegotiate his salary at some point.
Sell.

Sadly he has become too injury prone.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But we cant because we have the Morata problem.Its the biggest issue of the summer.
I don't think that is the biggest issue this summer. The biggest issue this summer is to replace our most important puzzle piece in midfield: getting a guy that can connect the defense with the attack and making sure we have a reliable bench and/or starting 11. And we have an aging defense which has been our most important area of the starting 11 for years. Gotta build from the back IMO, maybe I'm biased cuz I was a defender :p

I don't disagree entirely, it is a big issue with Morata but not the biggest.

Asamoah & Khedira injury prone. Marchisio god only knows how long it will take to get back to his old self, if he ever does. Those are 3 main CM options that we can't entirely rely on.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We definitely have a midfield problem, and a defender possible issue too.

Khedira and asamoah´s cases need to be solved. Dont get me wrong, Khedira is a good player on his day, but we cant rely on him because when he is not injured, he gets injured midgame and needs to be subbed. Asamoah is even worst since he cant stay fit for 2 games straight.

For the sake of the team and with some remorse...but those 2 need to be sold.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We definitely have a midfield problem, and a defender possible issue too.

Khedira and asamoah´s cases need to be solved. Dont get me wrong, Khedira is a good player on his day, but we cant rely on him because when he is not injured, he gets injured midgame and needs to be subbed. Asamoah is even worst since he cant stay fit for 2 games straight.

For the sake of the team and with some remorse...but those 2 need to be sold.
Agree with the first part. Khedira when fit gives us more. Sell Asamoah and get 2 CM's this summer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agree with the first part. Khedira when fit gives us more. Sell Asamoah and get 2 CM's this summer.
I like him indeed. But even if not sold, he needs replacement or someone better who can start over him and gradually be phased out.
If he is going to stay, we need to get to the point of using him as a reserve, not as a starter. he is not reliable enought and is risky for us to depend on him.

Asamoah is done IMO. Unreliable and not needed at this point. If fit obvs would be useful, but he is never fit and we always use Pogba, and when Pogba is not, we can use Lemina who has better distribution than Asa.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If thats the case, then we should obviously invest. It will be worth having a 30 million dude who can play whenever we need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)