Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Shitter ? What has Asamoah even done in the last two years ?

Matuidi is comfortably better and a more established player. Although tbf I'd like to see us go for a different type of CM. I am not too fond of this option.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Montolivo would do well here. And Guarin. We could probably get them both for the price of Matuidi
Acting like Matuidi is some bidone. smh.

Bet you've hardly seen him.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently, Paul already shot a Welcome Home video with Manchester United [Canal+]
I wonder if they used this music :

Would be so cringeworthy if they did :ratcafe:

May 23, 2013
$#@!ter ? What has Asamoah even done in the last two years ?

Matuidi is comfortably better and a more established player. Although tbf I'd like to see us go for a different type of CM. I am not too fond of this option.

- - - Updated - - -

Acting like Matuidi is some bidone. smh.

Bet you've hardly seen him.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if they used this music :

Would be so cringeworthy if they did :ratcafe:
No ones going to point how fitting it is that the title has dirty money.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
To me, our mercato from here is binary depending on whether Pogba stays or leaves.

If Pogba was to leave, he would generate a one off profit of around 110m + savings of 9m in salary = 120m in year 1 and 9m in Year 2.

With a Pogba sale, we would need to invest some of that money on say, 1 replacement. Lets say that replacement costs 25m, 5 year contract on 3m net = 11m per year.

So saving net saving in Year 1 is 109m and -2m in Year 2.

Should we keep Pogba, we may need to raise his salary by 3m net or 6m gross. But there would be no need to bring in a replacement. The profit we could garner from his sale could be postponed to a following year.

My sense is that sacrifices would need to be made in order for Pogba to stay. It may require the sacrifice of Lemina, Pereyra and Hernanes. Lemina could generate us a profit of 10m, saved amortization of 2m, plus gross salary of 3.5m = 15.5m. Pereyra would equal 15m (assuming he is sold for 16-18m), Hernanes would save us 8m even if we sold him for 6m. So Pereyra, Hernanes and Lemina combined would save 38m in Year 1 (covers the 1st year cost of Higuain which is 33m) + the additional wage for Pogba.

If our midfielders are: Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, Pjanic, Sturaro, Asamoah, Mandragora - I think that should be fine. If we want additional depth, it would be best to find an up and coming young midfielder who is under 21 so that it would not breach the quota and could potentially be another hidden gem.

Pogba' huge profits will be available for some time given that he is still very young. His valuation would not go down much from here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And the Premier League has been competitive the last couple years? Leicester fucking won it last year. Coached by Ranieri. Full of mediocre fucking players. Napoli would have destroyed the Premier League last year. So would Spalletti coached Roma. :rofl:

Get bent, foolish kathoey lover.
Foolish statement and retarded sentiment Broski. The EPL is more competitive, gets better exposure, and has more money. That is why players are willing to go there. I am in no way endosrign the EPL, but a Serie A undermined by squabbling and conspiracy theories is hindrance, and helps no one. We don't have the financial clout of PSG or even Bayern to be able to dominate a one team league and still be relevant in Europe, while retaining our top players. Serie A needs to become attractive again, so that once players get here, they wanna stay.

- - - Updated - - -

I said people. Illiteracy is still a big problem, I see.
Illiterate and honest, is better than being a pompous and chauvinistic thief.

- - - Updated - - -

Should have been vice versa.
No it shouldn't. Keep that shit to yourself peasant follower :p

I am not the one engaging in name calling and hurling abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)