Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No, you are absolutely not the only one.
It seriously makes no sense to see average players being liked to replace Pogba and at the same time shipping off Lemina.

It either means Pogba is staying or.... media is just getting worse every summer.

But if we end up selling Pogba, selling Lemina and getting Witsel then I will be speechless.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Am I the only one willing to give Lemina a chance instead of signing Witsel or orther players we're linked to?
lemina will have an absolutely stellar season if he stays. we still need a cm regardless. pjanic, lemina and a hopefully healthy asamoah is just not enough until marchisio and khedira are out.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No, there litterally shouldnt be anyone here who should wanna give up Lemina for Matuidi.
Good to hear that.

For some reason I think Matuidi would do good here. And I don't rate him very highly. I just think he'd fit in... but at the same time it's nothing but disappointing to see Matuidi links next to Pogba's deprature.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good to hear that.

For some reason I think Matuidi would do good here. And I don't rate him very highly. I just think he'd fit in... but at the same time it's nothing but disappointing to see Matuidi links next to Pogba's deprature.
Pogba left, he got replaced by Pjanic.

Whatever else we get, is here to boost our width, especially with cheesio out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)