Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Cavani is a Dybala/Pogba level player. Would reyp both Serie A and CL again playing in his best CF role.

Morata is great, and he's our future if we can keep him, but he isn't WC yet and generally struggles to score against packed defenses.

Selling Mandzukic to make room for a WC Cavani is a very easy decision, but Cavani will be hard to sign even though he wants out of PSG.
Ibra leaves, Cavani stays and plays CF as starter regularly. Ibra is basically all his problems at PSG

- - - Updated - - -

which reminds me, guess whos a free agent in the summer :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ibra leaves, Cavani stays and plays CF as starter regularly. Ibra is basically all his problems at PSG

- - - Updated - - -

which reminds me, guess whos a free agent in the summer :tuttosport:

I don't know who it'll be, but there'll be a decent freebie signing fosho. Marotta doesn't miss a summer. Pirlo, Pogba, Coman, Khedira. Someone else is next.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Almost, still classic Nicholas.

:lol::D

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal to return?
:xfinger:
Would take back an intoxicated Vidal in wheelchair anyday everyday!

- - - Updated - - -

How old is Cavani and should be still consider him? I think he has a couple stellar years ahead of him
If he's anything like Drogba, Zlatan or Tevez, a supreme physical specimen, I can see him killing it up until he's in his mid/early thirties.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If he's willing to hand over his driving licence and go to AA meetings then we should consider it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why would you sell Mandzu? he is doing just fine.
also IF Morata stays, Cavani would be a luxury signing we don‘t need right now.

what we need is a starter AM and a starter CM. that will be expensive enough.
Mandzo stays here for life! He's retiring here bruh!
Sell Morata 40mil, sell Zaza 30 mil. Sign Cavani for 45.
Sell Khedira for 15. Sign Isco for 30.
:donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

If he's willing to hand over his driving licence and go to AA meetings then we should consider it.
I'd let him sign his contract with ink made out of whiskey.

Jun 6, 2015
Why would you sell Mandzu? he is doing just fine.
also IF Morata stays, Cavani would be a luxury signing we don't need right now.

what we need is a starter AM and a starter CM. that will be expensive enough.
Totally agree with this one. There's no reason to break up our striker lineup again when everyone is doing really well. There are other needs in the team that needs to be worked out first.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #53
    Apparently a Chinese club have offered Lavezzi €10m per season. Bye.

The top bunch are all interesting, the kids Dembele and Zivkovic too.

Nocerino is so good they mention him twice.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    And English papers (yeah i know) are claiming that they want to give Yaya Toure a 40 million NET salary each year.

Fvcking Chinese! :p
    That can't be true. :shifty:

If they start giving salaries over 10mln NET, you will see even top players playing there soon enough.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Summer 2016
    The first one after Zambro left, that we dont have to worry about a LB!!
    One of our priorities should be to secure Cuadrado, he has been prooved extremely helpful, esp in our AM-less 1st eleven.
    Then i would really like to see us finally getting a prolific (+18 league goals/season with consistency) Esp if Morata returns to Madrid, if he doesnt Berardi would be fine.
    Hopefully we will get to keep Pogba, as his value and price are likely to increase and this year has shown that he is not ready for Barca yet anyways.
    Hopefully we will also extend Barzagli and Rugani. (With Barzagli fading out to allow some time for Rugani.)
    And finally of course focus everything we got for that AM playmaker. Someone at least of Oscar quality and experience.

What i wouldnt like to see is more quantity instead of quality.
    Securing more CM and keeper talents and forgetting all the other spots. Esp no more buying Italian CM teens for 10mil, just because they got their first cap in Italian U21 team.
    No more loans with right to buy for ridiculous ammounts and no fair buy back clauses.
    No more 15-20mil forwards that average 11-14 league goals/season.

In general i would like us to stop bleeding cash right and left, stop overpaying when we buy and sell out when we sell.
    Stop stacking up players for the same position.
    Stop favoring quantity over quality!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)