Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Nowhere did I say Witsel is better than Pogba or Vidal. Or even imply it. The point was that calling him "mediocre" is beyond stupid. Hernanes is mediocre. Sturaro is mediocre. Witsel isn't world class by any means, but he is a good, solid player, and pretty much all evidence backs this up. Stats and otherwise.

i have not once said Pogba is a poor player. I've said multiple times I think he was the best CM in football for the last 2-3 months of the season, and only consistency is currently holding him back from taking that place. I've said this multiple times since we sold Pogba. I've also said multiple times that Vidal's sale was the one real mistake made by our management. We should have bet on him, not Pogba. IMO.

And it's literally 5-6 posters I actually engage with about this. And if you can't see that people who are calling Witsel mediocre and garbage are being easily as ridiculous, I can't help you. Osman can go full-blown baby about our midfield this summer if he wants, and rage all he wants when people call him out on it. He can white knight for other posters all he wants too. Good for him. But I feel no need to tread lightly around him just because you think he's intelligent. I don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Please give me one example other than Higuain where I changed my mind on a player though? And even with him, I can quote posts of mine from mid-season and earlier when I said I thought he would do fantastic here even if I dislike him.
The Higuain case is the prime example off course. You used most of last season arguing that he was a worthless chooker and that Morata was better than him.

My point is that you are so obsessed with giving everything Juve related a positive spin and whoever doesn't share our point is called names and ridiculed.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
TJ:
Cuadrado's agent is at Juve's headquarters.
Witsel deal about to be announced.

I guess the deals will go through without medicals right now. And will be completed later on. (in the next few days).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The Higuain case is the prime example off course. You used most of last season arguing that he was a worthless chooker and that Morata was better than him.

My point is that you are so obsessed with giving everything Juve related a positive spin and whoever doesn't share our point is called names and ridiculed.
Your point is also exaggerated. I mostly call out the doom and gloom types, and those who like to negative spin everything Juve related for some strange reason.

And I still do worry about Higuain in big games. And I still love Morata. One of my favourite young players. I wish we could have kept him. But I'm a fan of Juve and I'll choose to be optimistic about Higuain now that he's our player. He took a massive step forward last season. I hope he keeps it up.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You waited all summer for this huh :D
I do think it's hilarious. All this time he poses as important as someone 'in the know' and some people on this forum actually consider this man's bullshit exciting information.

I mean, even if he was right it wouldn't matter. You'd read about it in the papers anyway. But now it turns out he's wrong too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)