Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
I don't have an obsession with him. I mostly forget him until I see him mention his 'sources'. It's crazy how easily people here trust him. Not to mention that his 'news' is completely irrelevant anyway.
Yeah but I don't understand why you get so worked up about the guy as he clearly has good intensions even though the information has been a bit inconsistent.

- - - Updated - - -

Or take him for free in June and sell him for 30mln to Everton in August :D
Wouldn't mind that either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah but I don't understand why you get so worked up about the guy as he clearly has good intensions even though the information has been a bit inconsistent.
Tanu is super nice and helpful, unlike most of us assholes here. I understand Seven's point here, I suppose, but who really cares. He's a swell guy who shares what he hears. That's alright by me.

If anything @Seven, you should be pissed at the people who take his info for gospel. :D

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:tup:

Especially considering we seem to have made a profit in this mercato now... Beppe absolutely needs to sign a top young midfielder (under 25) next summer... even if we bring Witsel on a free. I'm fairly happy with our top 4-5 options in midfield, even if fitness and AFCON are a worry, but 1 more top level option would be nice. I really do hate AFCON. Especially that it's stupidly played every 2 years.
I totally agree. I do understand that people della we are a bit thin in midfield especially with AFCON coming up, but Allegri is a brilliant coach, and with the purchase of Cuadrado we have the option to play with two midfielder in a 4-4-2; 3-4-1-2 or even a 4-2-3-1 if necesarry.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Anyone who thinks we will sign a top midfielder in January should think again.

Our only chance is if James, Isco or even Fabregas ride the benchnforna few months. Even then it will cost us big money.
We will not spend big in January unless we really play bad until then

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Isco and James would be absolutely pointless before summer, as they are cup-tied.

Perhaps someone like Fabregas could work. I don't really know who is available and not cup-tied. I guess we could scour the midfield ranks of Europa League teams. Draxler. :D
Was thinking the same. We are going to win serie A i think that is a cert. So basically this year we are going all out for the CL and any decent player will be cup tied.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I totally agree. I do understand that people della we are a bit thin in midfield especially with AFCON coming up, but Allegri is a brilliant coach, and with the purchase of Cuadrado we have the option to play with two midfielder in a 4-4-2; 3-4-1-2 or even a 4-2-3-1 if necesarry.
I'd be curious to see a 4-4-2... we could play any of Barza, Alves, Licht at RB. Evra/Sandro at LB. Cuadrado/Alves at RM and Pjaca/Sandro at LM. It'd be interesting, with so many options on the flanks.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
442 might come in handy now with less midfielders.

Buffon

Alves
Bonucci
Chiellini
Sandro

Cuadrado
Marchisio
Pjanic
Pjaca

Dybala
Higuain

Plenty other and maybe better options of course bt this isnt bad if we lose a midfielder or 2.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I'd be curious to see a 4-4-2... we could play any of Barza, Alves, Licht at RB. Evra/Sandro at LB. Cuadrado/Alves at RM and Pjaca/Sandro at LM. It'd be interesting, with so many options on the flanks.
There is a lot of options how that 4-4-2 could be set up. The 4-4-2 with Alves/ Sandro as FB and Pjaca/ Cuadrado as LM/RM could be interesting in CL matches were we go for counterattacking tactics. Let Dybala drop behind Higuain making it more of a 4-4-1-1.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There is a lot of options how that 4-4-2 could be set up. The 4-4-2 with Alves/ Sandro as FB and Pjaca/ Cuadrado as LM/RM could be interesting in CL matches were we go for counterattacking tactics. Let Dybala drop behind Higuain making it more of a 4-4-1-1.
That 4-4-1-1 would be amazing if we could swing it.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Not saying you should believe everything he says but there is no point in bullying someone over that. You are forming an unhealthy obsession for the guy, get over it.
Tanu is straight up and always warns that its not a for sure thing. Don't know why Seven is obsessed with hating on the guy who in all honesty is a cool dude who shares info with us. He actually brings something to this forum that makes it enjoyable, unlike some posters who just bring criticism and cynicism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)