Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
According to Di Culo, Real and Juventus are very close to agreeing to a deal on James. The only thing holding up the deal is Juve-management's insistence that Real buy the player a house of his choice in Turin.

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
If we manage to sign Cuadrado, Matuidi and James, this would be the team assembled by Marotta in one mercato:

-----------------------XXX
Dani Alves--Benatia--XXX-XXX
---------------Pjanic----Matuidi
-------Cuadrado---James---Pjaca
--------------------Higuain

Mind blowing.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Lol, what a suicide lineup :D I think James with all players available means playing Max favorite 4312, it's Allegri's choice whether he wants to field Barza, Licht or Alves as RB. Pjaca is James/Dybala understudy and we still need at least one solid box to box CM. If we play 352 I can't see James played as CM, we're not Real Madrid, probably rotating with forwards.
But that is exactly breaking up BBC. The 3-3-1-3 is the only way I van incorporate our star players while keeping our backline intact.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
But that is exactly breaking up BBC. The 3-3-1-3 is the only way I van incorporate our star players while keeping our backline intact.
3412 is a bit less suicidal and seems like an actual formation not a quest to put as many forwards on the pitch as you can. 3313 is up there with brazils 424 at WC 2006 with Kaka, Adriano, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho upfront, that can't work even with 4 Mandžukič/Tevez like forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)