Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What is the setup with James? Either we need to break up BBC - which is a mistake, or we're going crazy Bielsa ala Chile 3-3-1-3?

BBC
Quads - Cheesio/Pjanic- Alex Sandro
James
Dybala-Piggy-Pjaca

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You say no I say maybe
Sounds like a nursery rhyme. Very fitting.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the setup with James? Either we need to break up BBC - which is a mistake, or we're going crazy Bielsa ala Chile 3-3-1-3?

BBC
James
Dybala-Piggy-Pjaca

James. He's a striker :beppe:

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Isco is injured thats why he is out of the list.

Zidane: "James looks like he wants to leave but right now he's our player. Problem is he's not getting much minutes but he's like the rest."
I think there might be a mistake in the translation. I just read the the interview and Zidane said that everytime he speaks it seems like he wants James out of the team. He also gave the typical answer of James is our player but until the end of the mercato everything can happen. We are not getting new players but there could be a sale.

Spanish press is saying that James actually wants to stay at Madrid but Zidane is pushing for his exit. The other option is to sell Isco.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

BBC
James
Dybala-Piggy-Pjaca

In CL I think we will stick with 4-3-1-2.

Buffon
D.Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-A.Sandro
Khedira-Pjanic-Marchisio
James
Dybala-Higuain​

Having 5 CBs would suggest 3-5-2 will still be used a lot, probably more in the league. Maybe 3-4-3? Dybala-Higuain-James

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini
Licht-Khedira-Marchisio-Asamoah
Dybala-Higuain-James​

the team is too stacked :touched:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah. I think he failed at being a huge talent in this generation, but with the attitude and fitness approach of the 90s. Train two hours, eat fish and chips, play video games, and sleep.

He's always been a hard worker, but never to the machine like tendencies of the best. A fitness regiment similar to Ronaldo, and who knows how good he could have been.
He is not half as intelligent as the top crop of players especially without the ball. Rooney's best years are as a second man doing a lot of running and dirty work while someone else bangs the goals. I dont think he was ever capable of carrying an attack by himself.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He is not half as intelligent as the top crop of players especially without the ball. Rooney's best years are as a second man doing a lot of running and dirty work while someone else bangs the goals. I dont think he was ever capable of carrying an attack by himself.
Who carried him in 09/10 and 11/12?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

BBC
James
Dybala-Piggy-Pjaca

Lol, what a suicide lineup :D I think James with all players available means playing Max favorite 4312, it's Allegri's choice whether he wants to field Barza, Licht or Alves as RB. Pjaca is James/Dybala understudy and we still need at least one solid box to box CM. If we play 352 I can't see James played as CM, we're not Real Madrid, probably rotating with forwards.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
No I'm not a child and don't ignore. Adults can discuss unlike you. This has nothing to do with faith but as always taking immature shots at people seems to be your M.O.
How is this not a matter of faith? It's exactly that. Find a me rational reason to why there should be any sort of reliabilty in said rumour about James?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well with Gabigol links fading and Zaza out is now almost a certain it is very likely that we will be getting a new attacking player!
Given the fact Gabigol to Juve seems to be off and he seems on the verge of joining Inter I somehow feel there is some truth in the James news...
Dybala Higuain Mandzukic - It means we have 2 forwards who are prima punta while Pjaca might be able and might not be able to play there while there is still a question of how good he really is!
James quality is not in doubt and I`m pretty sure he can play as a support striker or as 1 of a 3 forwards attack!

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Well with Gabigol links fading and Zaza out is now almost a certain it is very likely that we will be getting a new attacking player!
Given the fact Gabigol to Juve seems to be off and he seems on the verge of joining Inter I somehow feel there is some truth in the James news...
Dybala Higuain Mandzukic - It means we have 2 forwards who are prima punta while Pjaca might be able and might not be able to play there while there is still a question of how good he really is!
James quality is not in doubt and I`m pretty sure he can play as a support striker or as 1 of a 3 forwards attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)