Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
FYI 72mil is not a transfer record. No top team would have played the Pogba card as poorly as Marotta did. He is by far is the softest top team manager I can think of, the jellyfish of managers. He gets $#@!ed with left and right and spends the second summer in a row still looking for a starting XI player a week before mercato ends.
Where did you get that from?

Anyway you're kinda right. Marotta is shit at selling. I wish we could get someone else to do solely the selling of players and Marotta focus on purchasing. It's so obvious we're not getting a WC midfielder.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So now, some people are ok with getting just Schweiny :howler: That's just sad and pathetic. Acceptance and resignation phase to the max. This isn't 2012, and we aren't the Juve of 5 years ago. We just came off our 5th consecutive Scudetto victory, and only reached the CL final in 2015, just over a year ago. That has to count for something. We don't need to be chasing scrubs and washed up has beens, even for free. He is going to take up a roster spot, and we need to keep that spot for someone worthy, especially if we are unable to get rid of enough players to bring another CM in. This management is so fucking annoying and infuriating with leaving everything to the last minute, especially if they knew Pogba was leaving. Secure a proper box to box cm/dm before releasing another. Simple strategy. Asamoah and Lemina leaving for AFCON will leave us extremely thin in midfield, as Hernanes and Sturaro are unreliable and incredibly limited players.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Holds the record for the highest transfer in history.

Given right to ManU on a silver platter

- - - Updated - - -

John Square or Schweiny?
Of course John Square. One guy is versatile and an impact player off the bench. He can actually be useful. The other is a crocked scrub.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
So now, some people are ok with getting just Schweiny :howler: That's just sad and pathetic. Acceptance and resignation phase to the max. This isn't 2012, and we aren't the Juve of 5 years ago. We just came off our 5th consecutive Scudetto victory, and only reached the CL final in 2015, just over a year ago. That has to count for something. We don't need to be chasing scrubs and washed up has beens, even for free. He is going to take up a roster spot, and we need to keep that spot for someone worthy, especially if we are unable to get rid of enough players to bring another CM in. This management is so $#@!ing annoying and infuriating with leaving everything to the last minute, especially if they knew Pogba was leaving. Secure a proper box to box cm/dm before releasing another. Simple strategy. Asamoah and Lemina leaving for AFCON will leave us extremely thin in midfield, as Hernanes and Sturaro are unreliable and incredibly limited players.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course John Square. One guy is versatile and an impact player off the bench. He can actually be useful. The other is a crocked scrub.
Lets be honest, If you gave a list of midfielders with Shweini on that list, most people here would have him way down the list.

My view is that he is a low cost last resort. I still think Matuidi is on the top of Marotta's list. The question is, if its not him, would you spend 20-30m on an average mid that you didn't really want or do you bring in an experienced back up with some upside. I personally think we are exploring this option but it is a distant priority.

My personal opinion is, if we end up with Schweini, I think we would have been better off just keeping Pereyra.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Why are we signing Neves? He is going to cost a bomb and is he an immediate improvement over what we got...
Matuidi, Witsel, Gustavo, Schweini etc are not an improvement either and they are never going to be. Rather go for the young player, who might be a starter in the future, instead of going after these expensive, old, mediocre squad players.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I would much rather keep hernanes then take scweinsteiger on a free! I dont Think People realise How shit he is, and has been for years!!

hernanes is level above as it stands right now!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Because it's an investment. He'll double his value at juve.
Matuidi, Witsel, Gustavo, Schweini etc are not an improvement either and they are never going to be. Rather go for the young player, who might be a starter in the future, instead of going after these expensive, old, mediocre squad players.
You guys do realize you are talking about 19 year old , hype as the next big thing of Portugal after CR, Jorge Mendez as the client and dealing with Porto. I could easily say if there is any truth to this rumor, he would easily going to price about 50 million by Porto. And a kid, from a different league at that price, no chance Marota going to take him, unless Porto agrees to some sort of loan with option later thing, but that is a big if.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
People talking about Schweinsteiger for two days and yet it was a bullshit rumor by some crappy english paper copied by sportmediaset idiots and denied right away by relevant transfer people in Italy

Tuttoshit spreading some names because it lacks real news

TS: "Juve, a centrocampo si cerca anche un giovane talento. Nel mirino Rabiot, Bakayoko (10-12 mln), Dahoud, Ruben Neves (25 mln) e Duncan"

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
You guys do realize you are talking about 19 year old , hype as the next big thing of Portugal after CR, Jorge Mendez as the client and dealing with Porto. I could easily say if there is any truth to this rumor, he would easily going to price about 50 million by Porto. And a kid, from a different league at that price, no chance Marota going to take him, unless Porto agrees to some sort of loan with option later thing, but that is a big if.
I am not talking about Neves in particular, but about the profile of the player we should be targeting, if we cant get a starting material CM. In that regard Neves, Dahoud etc. fits the bill. I would rather save the money and give the chance to Asamoah and Lemina, than invest in the Gustavos of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)