End of winter mercato - LIVE (5 Viewers)

Do you expect Juve to buy a forward to add in 25 men roster before 19h CET?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
What about that Castillo boy?

If we go for Icardi we should give them Marrone on loan + 50 procent of De Ceglie + 3-4 million.. And if that's not possible, give them Matri of Quagliarella:)

But you'll see, not gonna happen... Inter & Milan are doing good things with youngsters, Marotta is trolling with his eyes, again..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sportitalia: Icardi wants inter. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I need total control, we don't want to go in B.
no i just don't trust canadians to take sole control, sorry i'll take all the glory then and watch me kick the likes of de ceglie out of Turin. I even have plans to give Ansaldi the number 3 shirt :devil:

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many cracks my phone's display will have by tonight. Right now there's one large one across the screen and a couple smaller in the top left corner :p
told you that you should have given me your nexus 4 ;)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #604
    no i just don't trust canadians to take sole control, sorry i'll take all the glory then and watch me kick the likes of de ceglie out of Turin. I even have plans to give Ansaldi the number 3 shirt :devil:
    #3?

that's a reason to get fired BEFORE getting hired. :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    LOL so people actually think that this Icardi move is going to materialize ?

'Juve dont have money' .This is going to become a forum cliche while we continue to spend freely on other areas of the field.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    So your logic is dont sell to raise capital to invest in proper players because you think marotta might buy another peluso?

And you criticize my logic?
    But why sell our most effective foward? He's shown he's even capable off the bench to be kept as a supersub. Selling him will not fix any problems at all, it will only make things worse.

I'll be fair. A Peluso, Padoi, Giacch etc.

He is not our best forward, 2 assists and worse than gio and vucinic. Seems he aint much of a team player. And dont come dragging with the 1 goal every 92 min. He is not and will never be a 30 goals a season player.
    Ah fair enough. Messi scored 60 goals or whatever last season, but they don't count because they don't, so CR7 can get the highest scoring award just because.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)