End of winter mercato - LIVE (4 Viewers)

Do you expect Juve to buy a forward to add in 25 men roster before 19h CET?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4033027 said:
Gonna go check. Gimme a sec Marcos.

.........I'm back. No you didn't. That dudes posted 3 times in the last 3 years. Technically......welcome back to that dude :D

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
So if he is our best why sell him? To make our foward line worse so Marotta can buy more Pelusos?
He is not our best forward, 2 assists and worse than gio and vucinic. Seems he aint much of a team player. And dont come dragging with the 1 goal every 92 min. He is not and will never be a 30 goals a season player.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What you all have to realize is that Juve dont have money.Even if we spend another 40m on a CB and a CM next summer,we have to assume that all that money comes from charity and is not actually Juve's money.

We are almost broke and in a much more precarious financial situation than Milan and Inter :sad: :cry:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #588
    Sporitalia; Juve going for Icardi NOW, SKY say summer. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4033042 said:
    Reminds me of these ;)
    f*ck you, I'd be a great GM. :stuckup:

:turk:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    All these summer deals. :lol:

Why? If we sign players now for summer it should be for top players like llorente IMO.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    What you all have to understand that Juve dont have money.Even if we spend another 40m on a CB and a CM next summer,we have to assume that all that money comes from charity and is not actually Juve's money.

We are almost broke and in a much more precarious financial situation than Milan and Inter :sad: :cry:
    sorry i just don't buy that shit any more, we have money albeit not the mega riches of man city and psg, but i'm sure there is something there, enough to at least afford a decent/big name player, how many stories came out last summer claiming we allocated as much as 30 mill for a big name player only to fail to sign one and save it for next season but ultimately speaking we have spent money on such shit, 11 mill for giovinco for example, we would have been better off taking it to a blind auction and paying far less, there was no way parma would outbid us, not unless we offered something ridiculously low. Yeah i can make excuses for signing padoin and peluso etc... and some will reply that it was Conte's signing, but the way we handled giovinco is an indication as to how stupid marotta is and that move is proving more and more impossible to forgive

- - - Updated - - -

Sporitalia; Juve going for Icardi NOW, SKY say summer. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

f*ck you, I'd be a great GM. :stuckup:

:turk:
    no you would be paratici's equivalent.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #597
    Sportitalia: Icardi wants inter. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

sorry i just don't buy that shit any more, we have money albeit not the mega riches of man city and psg, but i'm sure there is something there, enough to at least afford a decent/big name player, how many stories came out last summer claiming we allocated as much as 30 mill for a big name player only to fail to sign one and save it for next season but ultimately speaking we have spent money on such shit, 11 mill for giovinco for example, we would have been better off taking it to a blind auction and paying far less, there was no way parma would outbid us, not unless we offered something ridiculously low. Yeah i can make excuses for signing padoin and peluso etc... and some will reply that it was Conte's signing, but the way we handled giovinco is an indication as to how stupid marotta is and that move is proving more and more impossible to forgive

- - - Updated - - -

no you would be paratici's equivalent.
    I need total control, we don't want to go in B.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    I wonder how many cracks my phone's display will have by tonight. Right now there's one large one across the screen and a couple smaller in the top left corner :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)