[EN] Premier League 2005/06 (4 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
This is veering off-topic:

Liverpool to win it, and do badly in the CL.
:rofl:

Liverpool are miles off winning it, chxta thanks for the joke, made me smile, i needed it :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Chelsea will be the heavy favourites no doubt. They've already got a very good squad which will only get better with time thanks to their financial backing and Mourinho's managerial class. If Arsenal and Manure make the right signings they could push the Blues to their limits but Wenger has to keep Vieira and Henry at the club. Both teams have some excellent young players such as Fabregas, Reyes, Van Persie, Ronaldo and Rooney as well as experienced performers in Campbell, Ferdinand, Keane, Vieira and Scholes amongst others so they both have strong foundations to build upon, they just need to make the right signings.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
fat chance :( Chelsea are favorites, but I agree with Stuart that if manu and arsenal make the right signings, they will be tough to beat.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Laurent Robert is close to signing for Bolton from Newcastle.

Robert was always expected leave St James' Park this summer after falling out-of-favour at St James' Park .

The Frenchman has admitted he was looking to leave Newcastle because of his strained relationship with Magpies boss Graeme Souness.

The news alerted a number of clubs to Robert's availability with several sides making enquiries for him.

Manchester City, Portsmouth and Rangers have all been linked with Robert, but Bolton have stolen a march on their rivals by luring him to Lancashire.

Bolton have agreed a fee with Newcastle for Robert and the player's agent Willie McKay confirmed a move was expected to be sealed on Monday subject to a medical.

"Laurent is set to sign for Bolton on Monday subject to a medical," McKay told skysports.com.

"He is due to put pen-to-paper on a three-year deal and he is on the same deal he was on at Newcastle.

"Talks with Bolton have gone well and I expect a deal to be concluded.

"Sam Allardyce has always been an admirer of Laurent and wants to reunite him with Jay-Jay Okocha after their time together at Paris Saint Germain."

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
This is the face of a player happy to join Newcastle

Cant believe it, Parker is better then any other Chelsea midfielder, Mourinho never gave him a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)