[EN] Premier League 2004/05 (5 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
better my ass.it just shows how easy it is to score in spain.
I dont think that the reason for him score more is that spain la lega is easer , it is known that the epl is the easyest league for scoring , but he found a good team structure and more playing time

Buy on AliExpress.com

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
the english playoff finals are this weekend for teams in the championship (old division 1) and league 1 and 2 to get promoted.

but the biggest playoff match is on bank holiday monday is west ham vs Preston north end, i hope the hammers win.

Feb 26, 2005
Nicole's moaning about the way Arsenal won. Had we lost 2, 3, or even 5-0 that day, I'd put my hands up and say,"Well played." We got played off the friggin park that day. But, in the end, we prevailed cos we kept our heads in the portion of the match that mattered most. And that was where it counted.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Park Ji-sung has admitted he would consider a move away from PSV Eindhoven, after being linked with a move to Manchester United.

The South Korea international was offered a new contract in April as he helped the Eredivisie side enjoy a fabulous campaign, but the deal remains unsigned.

PSV did the domestic Double in Holland and were also unfortunate to crash out of the UEFA Champions League at the semi-final stage to Milan.

Park has been speaking to reporters in his homeland whilst on international duty and refused to commit his future to PSV in the wake of the rumours regarding United's interest.

"There is nothing set regarding re-signing or moving to another club," he stated.

"But, if I am assured that I can develop further with the team to which I will move, then I will do so."

The 24-year-old arrived in Europe from Kyoto Purple and has just been voted the most popular sportsman in South Korea, ahead of baseball star Park Chan-ho.

The Red Devils are keen to tap into the lucrative Asian market, possibly even more so since Malcolm Glazer's controversial takeover at Old Trafford.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Park Ji-sung has admitted he would consider a move away from PSV Eindhoven, after being linked with a move to Manchester United.

The South Korea international was offered a new contract in April as he helped the Eredivisie side enjoy a fabulous campaign, but the deal remains unsigned.

PSV did the domestic Double in Holland and were also unfortunate to crash out of the UEFA Champions League at the semi-final stage to Milan.

Park has been speaking to reporters in his homeland whilst on international duty and refused to commit his future to PSV in the wake of the rumours regarding United's interest.

"There is nothing set regarding re-signing or moving to another club," he stated.

"But, if I am assured that I can develop further with the team to which I will move, then I will do so."

The 24-year-old arrived in Europe from Kyoto Purple and has just been voted the most popular sportsman in South Korea, ahead of baseball star Park Chan-ho.

The Red Devils are keen to tap into the lucrative Asian market, possibly even more so since Malcolm Glazer's controversial takeover at Old Trafford.
:eek::eek::eek:

It was good to see my fellow Koreans getting international attention, but Man Utd?! Sure, people are going to say that they're just trying to sell shirts :blah: but it'd be very interesting to see what possible plans the Red Devils would have for Park if he (hypothetically of course) signed for them.

The bad thing though, is that all the Koreans would start supporting Man Utd :yuck: Oh well, at least I'd finally get to see Koreans in the Premier League (or will I? :p)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I only posted this for you gray :p

Personally, I dont know about Park Ji-Sung...if he is good enough, think about Sir Alex is, he'd never buy a player for the sole reason of making money that way. Its not 'his' style. So if we do, Park will play, after all who is going to buy shirts of a player who doesnt player?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Well, no the Japanes loved Beckham when he was at United, now when he is at Madrid, does he play?
well I'm talking more about Arsenal's reserve matches being broadcast live in Japan because of the presence of one Junichi Inamoto (aka The Shirt)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Oooooooooh, GRAY!!

Park Ji-sung's agent Chiel Dekker has confirmed Manchester United are trying to sign the PSV Eindhoven wide man, leaving the South Korean with a difficult decision.

Although happy in Holland and having huge respect for coach Guus Hiddink, the midfielder has already admitted he would consider leaving Eindhoven if the right offer came along.

A switch to Old Trafford would be difficult to resist although the two clubs have yet to discuss any transfer fee for Park, who has been offered a new contract with the Dutch Double winners.

"Of course he wanted to extend his deal," explained Dekker to De Telegraaf.

"But, when a club such as Manchester United approaches you, it will make you doubt.

"Such clubs will not come along every day."

Park is preparing for the World Cup qualifier with Uzbekistan and is to consult Hiddink, who was his international coach at the last World Cup, before deciding on his future.

"He has much respect for Hiddink," explained Dekker.

"It is not said that he has already chosen for Manchester United.

"But this move is a fantastic chance."

The former Kyoto Purple star will decide within the next week or so, with Sir Alex Ferguson reportedly convinced to try and sign the player after witnessing his performances against Milan in the UEFA Champions League semi-final.

The midfield man can play on either flank but operates mostly on the right for PSV

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
"Concerning Colegate. The problem I have is that when I tell my son he has made a commitment and must follow through on his word, it is hard to explain to him that his hero's commitment doesn't have the same meaning" - Jeff Schaefer.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
Gunners Close To Hleb Signing
6/9/2005 8:52:00 PM

Arsenal are reportedly in talks to buy Belarus winger Alexander Hleb from Bundesliga side VfB Stuttgart.
Hleb, a 24-year-old right-winger, would probably cost the Gunners about £8 million – some £3 million less than Stuttgart’s original £11 million asking price.

He joined Stuttgart in 2000 and has three years left on his current contract in Germany.

If he joins Arsenal it could signal the end of the Gunners’ interest in Manchester City star Shaun Wright-Phillips, son of their all-time top scorer Ian Wright. Wright-Phillips has indicated he wants to stay at City.

However, a possible obstacle to the Hleb transfer could be last week’s departure of coach Matthias Sammer from Stuttgart.

The German side have not yet appointed Sammer’s replacement and may decide to wait and see whether the new man would rather try to keep hold of Hleb.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Other clubs are targetting top talents and we only signed Kovac! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)