ronaldo : 9

keane : 6.5

fletcher : 7

scholes : 6.5

Nisterlooy : 6

subs :

gigs : 5.5

fortune : 6

P.S.: i loved it when i saw man u players crying and dissappointed i rememberd that CL final with bayren

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Carrol - 6

Brown - 7

Rio - 8

Silvestre - 8.5

O'Shea - 7

Rooney - 9

Keane - 8.5

Scholes - 8

Ronaldo - 9

van Nistelrooy - 7

I'd give all of the Arsenal team a 6, expect Lehmann who gets an 8.5

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
boring match 0-0. extra time. penalties. stupid referee.

a game without goals is nothing. so its man and arsenal

anyway i think its Glazer's curse and Man Utd end !
boring game? are you insane? that was one of the best games ive ever seen, :down: cant believe the end though!

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

P.S.: i loved it when i saw man u players crying and dissappointed i rememberd that CL final with bayren
Em, MU didnt cry that one. Quite the contrary. They were the champions remember? They won 2-1, 91st and 93rd minute goals I think, both from corners. It was B Munich who shed the tears that day, who can forget Kuffour's frustration.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

Em, MU didnt cry that one. Quite the contrary. They were the champions remember? They won 2-1, 91st and 93rd minute goals I think, both from corners. It was B Munich who shed the tears that day, who can forget Kuffour's frustration.

i know , i meant i'm happy because they played well and lost , like what bayren did that day , they played and man u won ,, my point is that i wanred man u to feel how bitter is if u played well and lost somthing that they never faced as i recall

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Man Utd dominated the game , they needed only a high class finisher who can score goals , rvn wasted a lot of chances , it was clear he was not in his best form , but furgerson insisted to let him stay till the end , alan smith should have been in in some part of the game , we wasted the chances and it was clear that luck was not in our side

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Man Utd dominated the game , they needed only a high class finisher who can score goals , rvn wasted a lot of chances , it was clear he was not in his best form , but furgerson insisted to let him stay till the end , alan smith should have been in in some part of the game , we wasted the chances and it was clear that luck was not in our side
man utd was very unlucky, they deserve more than arseholes

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
dominated the game...no, no, no that is completely wrong...

We did FAR more then dominate it, we completely and utterly out-classed them, we could of have 4 players on the pitch and we'd still of been better, this was MORE one-sided then last seasons FA Cup. I think that the best way to explain just how much Arsenal didnt turn up was there "shots on target" number.

They had 1 shot on target in 2 hours of football, and that came form a FREE-kICK that WASNT a free-kick. Had our strikers been on form, we'd of won 6, 7, 8-0 easy. In fact DIEGO FORLAN would of scored today if he was still at United.

And people actually dare to say Arsenal ARENT bottlers? Vieira, Gilberto & Lehmann are the only people who put in a "average" performance for Arsenal, they were Arsenal's best players by far, and even they played "within" themselves.

The ultimate insult is that we were given more of a challenge from EXETER CITY in the 2 games then we were by Arsenal. How we lost it I dont know, but Arsenal have claimed the most underseving FA Cup title of ALL time.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
bring back forlan for rvn :D who imagined that forlan might be in one day better than rvn :D
He isnt better, I always knew Forlan would be fantastic in Spain, I knew it.

SONG FOR THE RE-BIRTH OF MAN UTD

we went to the Cup,
and we all wore black,
we've had a funeral,
but we'll all be back,
they've buried our body,
they think we are gone,
but we are the soul,
so the faith lives on

fight fight whoever you may be,
fight for the Babes and Sir Matt Busby,
they'll be No surrender,
we are red till the last,
to defeat Malcom Glazer and protect our past

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Too bad that's actually all youre gonna do. Sing songs about it. That's really gonna help :D
Sorry Jae, we're not Liverpool fans :p

We'll get rid of him, you'll see :D

If we have to get our own team relegated, he will go!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
manu got to a cup final this year.....Liverpool did too. FA Cup and CL Final. hmmmm plus we got to the carling cup. of course, manu was much better in the league, that goes without saying at the moment. I hope next year Pool is more consistent

Feb 26, 2005
HAHAHAHAHA, Nicole. I told you we'd do it, and we did. I'm still recovering from the biggest hangover of me loife.

As we say in my country: Who studies, is serious. Who passes his exams, is brilliant.

Man Utd studied very hard on Saturday, but they just couldn't pass their exams :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by madlawyer1 ] ++
HAHAHAHAHA, Nicole. I told you we'd do it, and we did. I'm still recovering from the biggest hangover of me loife.

As we say in my country: Who studies, is serious. Who passes his exams, is brilliant.

Man Utd studied very hard on Saturday, but they just couldn't pass their exams :D
We are, Arsenal didnt do anything, and the teacher let them pass anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)