Emre Can (55 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Useless as usual. This guy is a DM for 442, a typical destroyer. Intercept/tackle and pass to someone else who knows what to do with the ball type.

Totally not Sarri's type of player. Please, sell.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
For a player that's going to be out of contract next summer?
If only we had Sturaro, straight swap plus Dele Ali.
i wouldnt straight swap Stu for Delle if they offered 50M of bonus

but yes, they are fighting for CL places in england and are in the CL knockouts. they can earn more money with an in form Eriksen producing WC performances than some lousy 40M in January for him. it will take a better offer

AriG

Feb 17, 2019

but yes, they are fighting for CL places in england and are in the CL knockouts. they can earn more money with an in form Eriksen producing WC performances than some lousy 40M in January for him. it will take a better offer

Yeah, neither we would pay them 40mil...

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
im afraid we wouldnt. our best shot at him is some ridiculous offer in January, which we wont do. otherwise, hes off to Spain in the summer. Labile it is :diculo:
I think we would get him on bossman, 5 yrs. contract enormous wages and bonuses. 2-3 good seasons and then we're gonna cry.
Should try to sign Tonali at least some loan or something for the rest of the season. Paul... would be very nice.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
As hard as it may be to believe, this guy was only the third best ex-Liverpool midfielder on the pitch yesterday.

Lucas Leiva and Luis Alberto were both better.

Oct 23, 2011
I hate his nonchalance at times. That feint (he doest this one often, where he "miskicks" the ball) in our own box was hilarious, especially since he barely kept position after he got closed down. There is a reason he wasn't an undisputed starter at Liverpool, and there is a reason they gave him away without much hesitation. Even as a freebie, we ended up paying way too much for this guy after taking all the fees and wages into consideration.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I hate his nonchalance at times. That feint (he doest this one often, where he "miskicks" the ball) in our own box was hilarious, especially since he barely kept position after he got closed down. There is a reason he wasn't an undisputed starter at Liverpool, and there is a reason they gave him away without much hesitation. Even as a freebie, we ended up paying way too much for this guy after taking all the fees and wages into consideration.
that was seriously sturaro level 'skill'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)