Emre Can (40 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I thought he got better as the game went on. Nothing earth shattering, but simply better compared to the trainwreck he was in the first half.

Still doesn’t warrant a spot in the side though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Paratootsie, just like his predecessor and mentor Magotta, sees a freebie, gets a hard on and starts drooling. We just can't control ourselves when it comes to these dud free purchases (Yes, we've made a few epic ones too, but it's been a while now, especially in midfield).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I can see why someone signed him. He has attributes. Awesome strength, great technique in the tackle and decent technique on the ball. I can see why someone would look at a him and think they could make a great footballer there but there is something missing from his game.

Maybe he's too slow, too lazy, switches off mentally? Just not putting in a shift like he should. Looks slow off the mark in constantly careless in possession.

I think its his head. The guy just doesn't have the mentality to play for Juventus. Maybe he could be a decent 3rd man or squad player, but he's no leader.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... decent technique on the ball...
haha, remember when he completely missed the ball inside our penalty area, with no lazio player around him? it happened in the first half, we still had the lead, i wish someone made a gif. instant sturaro-like classic.

he's only about the tackles. yesterday he made one tackle, so you can ignore that attribute too. i don't give up easily on players, i was probably the last one to start bashing rugani, i still have hope for berna, but emre can is simply a fraud. completely useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)