Emre Can (8 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Poulsen tier

Imagine talking like you're hot shit and deserve game time when you're clearly the least capable midfielder in a team with really fucking average midfielders

I honestly don't see what makes him a professional footballer playing above second division football

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Hilarious that he throws in a performance like this after coming out in the media to say ‘something must change’

Yeah mate - your performances when given a chance for one. Dreadful

gray

Apr 22, 2003
When he put in that good tackle on the left in the second half he tricked me into thinking he might actually do something useful, but he immediately fell asleep, lost the ball, blamed someone else and switched off instead of tracking back.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i've always thought the guy had ability but he's so lazy and non chalant its unbelievable. Like he's playing with friends and not trying to forward a career in which he's being paid millions

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Hilarious that he throws in a performance like this after coming out in the media to say ‘something must change’

Yeah mate - your performances when given a chance for one. Dreadful
Lol, yeah and even suggesting that young players have an attitude problem today that he trys to help them?! He should atleast try to play football when he gets the chance

- - - Updated - - -

When he put in that good tackle on the left in the second half he tricked me into thinking he might actually do something useful, but he immediately fell asleep, lost the ball, blamed someone else and switched off instead of tracking back.
Loved that he got taken off right after that. Hopefully the last we ever saw of him here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)