Emre Can (28 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
What I find funny is that these players had to be aware someone is going to be cut off. I don't believe they are that stupid. However, if they are, they should have at least got a smarter agent who was going to realize that. They spend hours together in Continassa along with Sarri. How on Earth didn't they think of discussing this matter together so that they know what ground they stand on?
He must have been promised by paratici and Sarri was unaware of such arrangement

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He must have been promised by paratici and Sarri was unaware of such arrangement
Raiola also said Matuidi ain't gonna be cut off. I don't know, maybe these players should talk to each other more so that they realize earlier the club is promising it to all of them lol.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
its tough to imagine any such thing was promised to Can when Sarri picks the squad.

Just like we supposedly promised the Koreans thay our most important player would play x amount of minutes in a meaningless preseason game

who keeps making these silly promises?

Jul 13, 2010
I always thought that injuries for others are a blessing in disguise, Emre might need something like that. I know that's a terrible thing to say, but that's the reality.

I just hope Sarri can rotate, keep the results coming and players happy.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
its tough to imagine any such thing was promised to Can when Sarri picks the squad.

Just like we supposedly promised the Koreans thay our most important player would play x amount of minutes in a meaningless preseason game

who keeps making these silly promises?
Then the club should take disciplinary action against emre can if he is making false claims

- - - Updated - - -

Raiola also said Matuidi ain't gonna be cut off. I don't know, maybe these players should talk to each other more so that they realize earlier the club is promising it to all of them lol.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
What a mess paratici has created this was bound to happen we couldn't sell any of our unwanted players now they will cause problems in the dressing room

Last edited:

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Amateur stuff from FP, like so much else this summer. Wouldn't be surprised if Agnelli gives him the boot by the end of the season
Totally...he has failed in the very fundamentals of his job. I don’t dislike Paratici, but having 7 central midfielders who all could start on the majority of ucl teams and all champions league teams and then needing to drop one is mismanagement, he should have done better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Khedira differs to Can so I get that. But my question is that if Pjanic isn't available in the CL for whatever reason, which other midfielder can play in that role? Suppose Rabiot? Can was the obvious back up for the role right?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Khedira differs to Can so I get that. But my question is that if Pjanic isn't available in the CL for whatever reason, which other midfielder can play in that role? Suppose Rabiot? Can was the obvious back up for the role right?
Bentancur is the logical choice to replace Pjanic in the role, he has all the attributes, can was never a Regista, he is a DM

- - - Updated - - -

You would think a potential change in formation if Pjanic is missing also.
I don't think we are playing anything from 4-3-3 this whole season
I can maybe see a 4-3-1-2 if we get a few injuries of our wide players seeing that we have no depth there

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
(Maybe @Enron can back me up here) I thought he was considered a model professional during his time at Liverpool, even when some fans turned on him when he didn't sign a new contract (At least that's what Reddit has me believe)
Yeah, he did his job. Didn’t waste the clubs time when it became apparent he wasn’t signing.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Bentancur. Then Rabiot.

Regista is exactly the role that Can cannot play. He cant set the tempo of the game and distribute the ball quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)