Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can
SMS-Matuidi​

Rate this MF /10
Matuidi ruins it for me unless he somehow learns some technical ability this summer

6.5/10

We lose possibly the best FK taker in Europe, for certain on our team.

That is one industrial midfield though. It would be Can-SMS doing all the ball work. Matuidi struggled with the simple things in the last half of the season.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
With so many technical players, no need for that, keep the ball moving on the ground.

Benatia/Chiellini. I would play Caldara from the start.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Godin is great, wouldn't mind him. Old though. And I don't see him leaving Atleti.

Gimenez would be very interesting.

In this 4-2-3-1 wingers should be allowed to cut and play one-twos and through balls. No crosses. Only in case in an overlap, where we'd have opposite winger, AM, striker and SMS in or near the box.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Emre Can reportedly decided to leave Liverpool for Juventus after his wish to play deeper in midfield was not granted.

According to The Mirror, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp felt Can was better in a No 8 role, where the 24-year-old’s ‘athleticism’ could be exploited.

However, the newspaper notes ‘a key difference of opinion’ saw the German Turk argue that his ‘preferred’ position was just in front of the defence.

Can is expected to join the Bianconeri on a five-year contract worth €25m and will seemingly replace Sami Khedira in their XI.

Pjanic replacement ? :shifty: :snoop:
or maybe he is replacement for "Juventus star Stefano Sturaro"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)