Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think we consider Khedira, Marchisio and Pjanic as very good players and we are just looking for a player able to rotate with them. Hence we're hearing names like Can, N'Zonzi or Matuidi. We're not going to break the bank for a CM this year.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think we consider Khedira, Marchisio and Pjanic as very good players and we are just looking for a player able to rotate with them. Hence we're hearing names like Can, N'Zonzi or Matuidi. We're not going to break the bank for a CM this year.
It's more like these are the players that would fit our budget, available or are interested in joining us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We aren't linked to any world beater CMs at the moment...maybe we should just sign this guy and move on? That way we could focus on finding a RB and close the mercato, maybe next season we will finally find that WC CM (not finally really since Miralem is one for sure). Anyway, I would probably go for Can instead of older and overpriced Matuidi/Nzonzi.

EDIT: Btw, Matic looked very poor against Real.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I disagree about matic. I think he broke up a lot of attacks and tracked back well. It was the others around him that were poor.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)