Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No you didn't. Or well maybe you tried but it wasn't of sufficient quality to be considered an explanation. There have been some well written posts for and against the player talking about strengths, weaknesses etc. Check em out!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, you did. and you are right. :agree: @Enron
He is average. Juve are good. West Brom.

:lol: This is why I can't read football threads in this place anymore.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
No you didn't. Or well maybe you tried but it wasn't of sufficient quality to be considered an explanation. There have been some well written posts for and against the player talking about strengths, weaknesses etc. Check em out!
I consider him average because he is, he doesnt excel in anything sooo...average is very precise and concise word to explain this guy.Nice little average player.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
But he is average?!

That's not some anti EPL biased $#@!, it's just how things are. He's a average player.
That's right. We are looking for someone who reinforce our mid. Can wouldnt be a starter here, so how the fuck should he improve us? It's that easy.
West Brom was a example and he would definitely reinforce their squad. Not ours. So i don't get, why @Enron doesn't get it :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I consider him average because he is, he doesnt excel in anything sooo...average is very precise and concise word to explain this guy.Nice little average player.
Now that's a better explanation than your original nonsense. However, I think at times he can be really good. Having watched him a lot of over the last few seasons, I know he can be frustrating. But saying he's West Brom material isn't true either. He'd do a job for Juve, but as I think everyone in the thread agrees... He isn't what you guys need to make your midfield stronger.

- - - Updated - - -

That's right. We are looking for someone who reinforce our mid. Can wouldnt be a starter here, so how the fuck should he improve us? It's that easy.
West Brom was a example and he would definitely reinforce their squad. Not ours. So i don't get, why @Enron doesn't get it :D
Can would start for Juve after October when Khedira starts picking up injuries.:D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Can is the best CM you guys have, you better keep him, or sign someone better as replacement. but i wont complain if we get him
No he isn't. Henderson starts over Can when he's available. Lallana and Coutinho are better. Wijnaldum is a beast. Can is good on his day but like I said before inconsistent.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No he isn't. Henderson starts over Can when he's available. Lallana and Coutinho are better. Wijnaldum is a beast. Can is good on his day but like I said before inconsistent.
hes better than Henderson definitely imo, the englishman is nothing special. forgot about Wijnaldum, he might be better but havent seen him enough to tell. the other 2 are AMs so they dont count

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
hes better than Henderson definitely imo, the englishman is nothing special. forgot about Wijnaldum, he might be better but havent seen him enough to tell. the other 2 are AMs so they dont count
They play CM a lot. So they do count. At least in the 4-3-3.:D

He's not better than Henderson. More athletic, but not better technically.

Jun 6, 2015
They play CM a lot. So they do count. At least in the 4-3-3.:D

He's not better than Henderson. More athletic, but not better technically.
Yeah but we are looking for a player to play in a double pivot. Only Henderson and maybe at a push Wijnaldum can play there out of the players you mentioned.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Now that's a west brom signing :D
Hull City but yeah.:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but we are looking for a player to play in a double pivot. Only Henderson and maybe at a push Wijnaldum can play there out of the players you mentioned.
Duh. But he said CM, not specifically the number 6.:D

In my opinion Henderson is better for what Liverpool does under Klopp, but Can isn't bad.

adame

Aug 27, 2013
This is the Emre Can who was supposed to take Xabi Alonso's place at Bayern when he retires? I guess he was overrated. I read somewhere that Paratici really likes him since some U international tournament or something. From some YT videos about him he is still don't look impressive and I think we already have better and younger talents like Mandragora, Bentancour or Clemenza. If he will come I don't know what to expect from him as he doesn't look someone who could make a difference for us, but I trust the management so far they did very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)