Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Stu will leave I hope. I keep hearing Whispers that Khedira will see himself out too.

I still think we will sign another CM. :D
@zizinho ^

Think we will lose at least one CM.
Stu plays like 5 mins per game on average. Can can't (what a sentence) play so little. Marchisio doesn't play much either.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if Marchisio never recovers, we could use another b2b mid. if Khedira leaves and we stick with playing 3 CMs, we definitely need someone

- - - Updated - - -

What if he extends Stu? :D
that will happen anyway :p

Stu is retiring here and then stays to train the U12 team

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Happy about this signing. Can always sell in a couple years if it doesn't work out. Young, german, NT regular...will fetch a nice price. Have a feeling Allegri will slot him in nicely.
if it doesnt work out we'll get next to fuck all for him, in fact he'll probably ask for his contract to be torn up and marotta will oblige, it's the reality of this Austerity programme

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
SMS would cost a lot more. He's playing fantastic football and rich clubs are after him. And why would the sell him to us when they can ship him to PSG, City or United? They don't negotiate, they just show up and overpay. I guess they would be willing if we give them shitload of money + top prospect like Kean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)