Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
For a fullback? No way we are getting that much.

- - - Updated - - -

IF we sell him, that is.
yeah, probably true. might be even less than what was rumored last summer. remember Vidal to ManU rumors? 55-60M was mentioned, the next summer it was 37M to Bayern

- - - Updated - - -

We'll get half of that give or take 5mil.
35M to Juve, 15M to :beppe: under the table

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
Let me ask you a question. Our club has been trying to get this guy for well over a year. Our interest has been clear. Don't you think this was something our board has been prepping for now for some time? I'd say it certainly wasn't a rushed investment like January mercatos of the past. They obviously see something in him.
I agree completely with you but you werent saying that you thought this was a good but but that you thought it was dumb to question other peoples spending. I agree that this is calculated and a good decision but if others feel a different way its not rediculous. This isnt some 100% perfect deal

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
love your hatred of Klopp.

What are your thoughts on Nagelsmann and Hasenhuttl? I always see both of those names linked with the Bayern and BvB jobs.
Watches a game a while back. The commentator was praising Nagelsmann so much...and they got ass raped. What's all the fuzz?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree completely with you but you werent saying that you thought this was a good but but that you thought it was dumb to question other peoples spending. I agree that this is calculated and a good decision but if others feel a different way its not rediculous. This isnt some 100% perfect deal
Agree 100% :tup:

But it also isn't a horrible deal. I get the slight grievence on his salary but most top tier clubs overpay for the players they want. We gotta start getting used to that. Our current crop will probably ask for higher salaries on their next negotiations which is normal. This is part of growing IMO. We can't be complaining when Beppe loses out for penny pinching but then get equally upset when he doesn't.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes

- - - Updated - - -

I am not criticizing this signing at all but imo this means we won't get anyone else notable in midfield
I think we will but I won't be someone like SMS. That ship sailed long before Emre Can.

- - - Updated - - -

Blind trust is the most valuable thing I can give a person, because a value is measured by its frequency!
#DeepThoughts

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i stole that one from Leon, hes such a loveable person, would fit in at Juve perfectly

- - - Updated - - -

Do we even have space for another CM now? I still see Khedira being here until the end of next season.
well if we see Bentancur as Pjanic sub only then:

Can/Khedira Pjanic/Bentancur Matuidi/Marchisio

i guess we are covered unless someone leaves (hopefully not Miralem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)