Emma goes 1k (24 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Andy, have your nuts dropped yet?

I doubt that anybody was hailing "British" clubs on the world stage - sure Celtic sometimes makes an impression, but technically it is only the "English" clubs in Great Britain that can compete.

Good luck with those nuts, my boy.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

I doubt that anybody was hailing "British" clubs on the world stage - sure Celtic sometimes makes an impression, but technically it is only the "English" clubs in Great Britain that can compete.

This would be the Celtic that can't score points away from home and never makes the knockouts? Sure, they overperform,, but they're not a good team. Man U have made the knockouts every season for about a decade, but who cares: Celtic are underdogs. :rolleyes:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

ever heard of Chelsea?
    well if you've heard of it before then sit back and watch where they'll reach this season:cheesy:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ATTENTION DUMMIES:

Read my damn post. Both Manchester United and Chelsea are ENGLISH teams. As I said the ENGLISH teams CAN and DO compete. I singled out Celtic as being the only non-English British club that ever makes an impact on the continent.

So, before anymore dummies chime in : Arsenal is English. Liverpool is English. Motherwell is Scottish and therefore British, but NOT English.

Are we clear?????????????????????

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ATTENTION DUMMIES:

Read my damn post. Both Manchester United and Chelsea are ENGLISH teams. As I said the ENGLISH teams CAN and DO compete. I singled out Celtic as being the only non-English British club that ever makes an impact on the continent.

So, before anymore dummies chime in : Arsenal is English. Liverpool is English. Motherwell is Scottish and therefore British, but NOT English.

Are we clear?????????????????????
    When was that ever in question?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Frankly, I don't even know what your talking about. I believe this same theory as you do. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)