Emma goes 1k (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
whats with this new trend, when someone else starts a thread when some hits milestone in post count?

first martin starting one for gray, now john for emma?
don't feel bad... I'll have lil start one for you :cheesy:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
whats with this new trend, when someone else starts a thread when some hits milestone in post count?

first martin starting one for gray, now john for emma?
we're too cool to start our own.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
don't feel bad... I'll have lil start one for you :cheesy:
:rofl:
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
we're too cool to start our own.
damn straight :strong:

*whispers* we shouldn't tell them we totally forgot about the whole thing, should we?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
The only person I really need to thank is Mac. For bringing me here. I bet her regrets that. Actually he didnt really bring me, kinda stalked him in. He never posts and he's still the greatest. Hes still the most awesome, more awesome than me, the only person more awesome than me infact. Have you guys ever seriously met anyone that cool? I even hate him alot but hes still the friggin best. What a legend!

And I want River to come back :down: She was fun messing this place up. I wanted to do it with her. I thought we'd have more time. :noooooosmilie:

Finally lets kill the whole thanking Martin think. I mean sure he made the place but im pretttty sure he did it for himself. All you losers are just a bonus. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
you know, it just occurred to me..

for 3 people who are supposedly so cool, isn't it a bit worrying that 3 people from a real life circle of friends are Juventuz members? :)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
you know, it just occurred to me..

for 3 people who are supposedly so cool, isn't it a bit worrying that 3 people from a real life circle of friends are Juventuz members? :)
not really. would anyone ever be here anymore if the others werent/hadnt been? And we're not cool just Mac :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's a way Emma. But you failed us on saving River, I mean she's your friend. You two could have tag-teamed all the haters in the forum, and put them in their rightful place. You failed us Emma. :down: ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)