Emma goes 1k (17 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Anyhow, enough's been said IMO. At his point, it's obviously we're not getting anywhere.
Agreed. So am I gonna have to ruin Emma's dedication thread (not that she'd care) or can we all be friends?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
You didn't have to go do the same thing as Josh and call this forum fag (which is probably insulting to homosexuals BTW as it was said in a deragatory context). That's what I'm "moaning" about.
oh.. right..

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Agreed. So am I gonna have to ruin Emma's dedication thread (not that she'd care) or can we all be friends?
Just close it before someone else has an opinion to add.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Emma, is there any chance of River making a return? She said she would come back if a British team would beat Juve this year, but I highly doubt that's gonna happen....

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Question:

When does the BROWN NOSE lick Emma's ass social club meet to bow down to her picture and carve her name into their arm with rusty knives? Does one need a membership to get into this LICK THE BLONDES ASS fan club?

KUDOS TO MAJED FOR KEEPING IT REAL..

to the rest of you: grab a breathmint..your breath smells like shit.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Question:

When does the BROWN NOSE lick Emma's ass social club meet to bow down to her picture and carve her name into their arm with rusty knives? Does one need a membership to get into this LICK THE BLONDES ASS fan club?

Im sorry but this is really getting annoying.

Since Mikhail (I didnt even post it) made this thread. Here are the signifcant posts. A picture is no where on this thread or hasnt been in 6 months yet both Josh and Nick mention it.

mikhail:

"Emma, you might not have noticed, or you might not want people to notice, but you've broken the 1000 post milestone. Time for a dedication!

May I be the first to congratulate you."

Gray:
"though technically I didn't congratulate her"

Desmond:

"nice,emma

congrats."

Miss Dubai:

"Grats Emma ;)"

Fred:

"oops.

congrats Emma."

Azzurri7

"cong emma ,"

Andy:

That's a way Emma. But you failed us on saving River, I mean she's your friend. You two could have tag-teamed all the haters in the forum, and put them in their rightful place. You failed us Emma. :down:"

Elke:

"Wow Emma, congrats girlie

And this is for you "

Elnur:

"

Happy brithday, Emma."

Josh:
"whats up with everyone jockeying for tongue farthest up emma's ass?

emma take your picture down."

What here in any way brings out all this ass kissing crap? Whats the point in just making things up? Who here is kissing my ass?.

Really....

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Question:

Ok you didnt say I had a picture up. But why mention it and why avoid the last question?

Lets make this simple since you seem to have a real problem with planned discussion. Maybe you should socialize more or something:

Is there anything here in this thread that should led to your post?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Ok you didnt say I had a picture up. But why mention it and why avoid the last question?

Lets make this simple since you seem to have a real problem with planned discussion. Maybe you should socialize more or something:

Is there anything here in this thread that should led to your post?
Nevermind im off.

But lets just highlight the fact that Nick wont answer this question and the fact that everyones 'Emma ass kissing' fetish is nothing more than a flaw in that persons mental capabilities :D

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Emma, is there any chance of River making a return? She said she would come back if a British team would beat Juve this year, but I highly doubt that's gonna happen....
:LOL: then she will have to admit that British teams are worse then Juve :D

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Im sorry but this is really getting annoying.

Since Mikhail (I didnt even post it) made this thread. Here are the signifcant posts. A picture is no where on this thread or hasnt been in 6 months yet both Josh and Nick mention it.

mikhail:

"Emma, you might not have noticed, or you might not want people to notice, but you've broken the 1000 post milestone. Time for a dedication!

May I be the first to congratulate you."

Gray:
"though technically I didn't congratulate her"

Desmond:

"nice,emma

congrats."

Miss Dubai:

"Grats Emma ;)"

Fred:

"oops.

congrats Emma."

Azzurri7

"cong emma ,"

Andy:

That's a way Emma. But you failed us on saving River, I mean she's your friend. You two could have tag-teamed all the haters in the forum, and put them in their rightful place. You failed us Emma. :down:"

Elke:

"Wow Emma, congrats girlie

And this is for you "

Elnur:

"

Happy brithday, Emma."

Josh:
"whats up with everyone jockeying for tongue farthest up emma's ass?

emma take your picture down."

What here in any way brings out all this ass kissing crap? Whats the point in just making things up? Who here is kissing my ass?.

Really....

pfu so you don't like my congrats?:stuckup:
Ok I will never congrat you again :(

:D :p :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)