Emma against the fcuking universe (1 Viewer)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
erm i tried to add another few and lost the code that was here. see grays quote, a few still in there. I'll add the rest again later because ill need to add them all to imageshack.us again, didnt save the links. Infact I probably wont do that at all :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    yeah it is now that i look at it :)

halloween is victoria beckhams body with a mutated head fighting with courtney loves body with a mutated head on top of building or something :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    halloween is victoria beckhams body with a mutated head fighting with courtney loves body with a mutated head on top of building or something :D
    Now that you mention the building, you got lazy with your perspective work :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    funny thing. some of those are really great and some just plainly suck. it seems that they are made by different persons. :conpiracy:
    ever heard of different assignments/styles? ;)

Sep 28, 2002
    no. whats that?

that wasnt my point. i mean the first pictures are really good looking and looks like made by a pro. and that 3d stuff looks really lame. as if i could do that. anyway, shit do i care.

and emma, you're too rude.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    that wasnt my point. i mean the first pictures are really good looking and looks like made by a pro. and that 3d stuff looks really lame. as if i could do that.
    3D work is much harder than you'd imagine. You have to model each and every single little object in the scene, then make textures, set up the lighting and position your cameras. In short, it's a total bitch to do. It's not like taking a photo where any idiot can get a good-looking shot, because every single detail is calculated. I'm not saying they're fantastic, but maybe you should try 3D modelling yourself ;)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    no. whats that?

that wasnt my point. i mean the first pictures are really good looking and looks like made by a pro. and that 3d stuff looks really lame. as if i could do that. anyway, shit do i care.
    yeah the 3d stuff isnt that great. it was my first 3d work though so i dont really know the techniques very well and i wasnt really into it. Different? Of course, some are photo manipulations and some are sketches that ive digitalized.

and emma, you're too rude.
    how so?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)