Emma against the fcuking universe (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
erm i tried to add another few and lost the code that was here. see grays quote, a few still in there. I'll add the rest again later because ill need to add them all to imageshack.us again, didnt save the links. Infact I probably wont do that at all :D
why does that sound exactly like something you'd do :wallbang:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    Being serious for a moment. Im actually going to print these posters out on sticker paper (printing equipment and costs kindly donated by my university :D Shhh!) give them to my sticker fanatic buddies and stick them all around Liverpool and any other city I visit in the near future.

Last time I did this with the Che Guevara monkey it made the newspapers hehehe. People love something that they have to think about to find the meaning and can never actually figure out the meaning. Thing is tho there never is a meaning. hehe

I love illegal street art. Must be a pain in the ass to remove vinyl stickers aswell. Suckers :D

Sticker1:

Poster1:

Poster2:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Those stickers are great!

If I ever happen across on of those stickers in my travels I will absolutely shit my pants. I might even plan a trip to Liverpool just so I can take a chance on seeing a sticker in public. Sure, anybody can shit his pants for no reason, but actually hunting for a reason to shit is cool.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

If I ever happen across on of those stickers in my travels I will absolutely shit my pants. I might even plan a trip to Liverpool just so I can take a chance on seeing a sticker in public. Sure, anybody can shit his pants for no reason, but actually hunting for a reason to shit is cool.

Word.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

May I suggest affixing one of those bad boys to the speaker at the local DD's on your morning coffee run...
    you yuppie BASTARD you!!! :cheesy:

I'll gladly put one at San Siro..it could pass as a Milan mascot or something.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

May I suggest affixing one of those bad boys to the speaker at the local DD's on your morning coffee run...
    you yuppie BASTARD you!!! :cheesy:

I'll gladly put one at San Siro..it could pass as a Milan mascot or something.

I'll meet you at the San Siro, but calling me a Yuppie? Not cool.
    I drink DD, NOT Starbucks, so I'm rather blue collar. And how many yuppies do you know who get up at 5:00 a.m. on a Saturday to drive 20 miles so he can sheer his sheep?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)