Emil Audero (6 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
We will probably use the recompra on him at some point
Yeah, we dont have that anymore. From what has been reported we only have the right to match a bid for him from a third club that the Samp board/boss accepted. Basically if/when Arsenal calls and offers 45 mil for him we can either submit a 45 mil offer and let Audero decide where to go or just do nothing. We will probably do nothing, unless he explodes...

Apr 9, 2015
I agree with the board, you have to make a decisions and this is a hard one, because he has some great potential. But on the other side we have or Polish goalie (28 yrs) who is playing excellent and we have Perin (25) so there is no space for Audero. Beside that 20 million is a lot of money for most mid-table teams and 'big teams' aren't really interested in him. So 20 million is a good deal, because we have enough quality goalies and it is a big amount of money to spend for a midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a true Juventino played since his 11th here, so would have loved him in the squad, but from him perspective he wants and needs playing time. Good deal for both,

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Official statement says obligation for Sampdoria to buy for €20m if Samp achieve some sporting objectives, so not done deal this mercato.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
It's official... the required plusvalenza sale for FFP compliance purpose.

DEFINITIVE DISPOSAL OF THE PLAYER EMIL AUDERO
Turin, 26 February 2019 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that, following the achievement of the conditions provided by the contract, the obligation for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Emil Audero Mulyadi by U.C. Sampdoria S.p.A. became due for a consideration of € 20 million, to be paid in the next four financial years.
The economic effect is positive for about € 19.9 million

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Sad but I understand it was a necessary deal to make. Really hope he continues to improve and hope that he can come back in 2-3 years time. If he becomes comparable with Szcez then I would love to a have a true Juventino here. It would be preferable, to me.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
no way he'd take a bench role. he's too good to sit on bench. it's better for his career to play as starter somehwere else.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The guy is 24, he's been a starter for them in Serie A for 3 years already, so there already should be a general idea about his level. He earns less than a million a year at Sampdoria, so we can give him a boost there. The next natural step would be a starting role at a Roma/Lazio/Napoli level team, but if he can't land that, then the next step up would be 2nd GK at Juve. Behind a WC keeper though, not Szczesny or Perin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)