Emil Audero (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I honestly have no clue. I'm just factoring in young hot prospect + EPL = inflated price. We have no need to sell for a shitty offer, and he's probably going to develop into a very good keeper.
From what i've seen of Audero this season he is far from the finished article.

Seems a fine shot stopper but has looked very unsure when dealing with crosses and more questionable when he has the ball at his feet and has to distribute under pressure. Necessary stuff for a modern GK.

Doubt we would get much cash from him now and he certainly isn't up to snuff to be our 2nd keeper.

And the Brit press article I found discussing Audero claims Arsenal are interested because he will be a free agent this summer which isn't even true :lol3:

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Samp to sign him for 20m and remove his buyback clause, but Juve will retain an option to match any future offer [GDM]

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There's a catch. Samp will send Daouda Peeters from their primavera to Juve. They might've inflated his value in the deal, and it's not really 20m cash.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All the butt-hutt anti-Juventini on Twitter calling for us to be investigated and banned for this deal :lol: Forza plusvalenza!

8 years of pure dominance has rendered these fucking clowns depressed beyond repair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)