Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (7 Viewers)

Totti

May 20, 2004
John, I will speak only with u, it seems that u are one of the few true Juventus fans, the other one ( lippi.am) has just confirmed me what i Just said above).

Why? u ask? because the manner of Moggi in transfer and deals, that's why. I mean look at Real Madrid: a 100% big club : they wanted Emerson? Ok, they come to Rome and speak to us about the deal.All respect for them. But Nooo, Juventus, they sneaked around in the bushes i the night so nobody knew to seal other players. That way. One of the must dirty club in transfer style. You admite it ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Totti ] ++
John, I will speak only with u, it seems that u are one of the few true Juventus fans , the other one ( lippi.am) has just confirmed me what i Just said above).

Why? u ask? because the manner of Moggi in transfer and deals, that's why. I mean look at Real Madrid: a 100% big club : they wanted Emerson? Ok, they come to Rome and speak to us about the deal.All respect for them. But Nooo, Juventus, they sneaked around in the bushes i the night so nobody knew to seal other players. That way. One of the must dirty club in transfer style. You admite it ?
thanks man, thats the biggest compliment a roma fan has ever made to me, but is it a compliment?? :D

Regarding moggi and his dealings....do u guys remmeber what happend to davids, sensi began talks with him about a possible move before even speaking to Juve he even declared he would be signed, without even talking to juve management.

I believe its purley moggi hitting back at sensi, he doesnt usually do it to other team, but roma and sensi are a different matter, after what sensi babbles on about (u gotta admit, he says some funny things)...and by signin zebina, cappello and trying to emerson, he is merely being a boy and hitting back fo rthe things sensi does.....childs play really.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
John, I will speak only with u, it seems that u are one of the few true Juventus fans, the other one ( lippi.am) has just confirmed me what i Just said above).

i would admit it if it make you feel that much better ..:p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Please, Emerson.

Change your mind, and go to Real Madrid. You and your wife can work out your problems. Really, you can. Then, you can all move to Madrid and be happy. As long as you don't move next to Paulina Rubio, then your marriage will be in trouble again.

Jul 28, 2002
Serge and i are against emerson as we believe we can get better player for the money we invest in emo....we need defender and wide men, something emo isnt.

Totti

May 20, 2004
Davids? No the things were a bit different :

Sensi had offered Assuncao+15 millions, Juventus had agreed but until the last day of mercato then they changed there minds. Another dirty trick.
Look at Abramovich? He could steel any player he wants. But English teams means fair play on and off the pitch.

But I thing it's enough, this dispute is i Italy squad too between AS Roma players and Juventus players. And that's bad, because i hope Italy will win the title.

Jul 28, 2002
Davids? No the things were a bit different :

Sensi had offered Assuncao+15 millions, Juventus had agreed but until the last day of mercato then they changed there minds. Another dirty trick.
Look at Abramovich? He could steel any player he wants. But English teams means fair play on and off the pitch.

But I thing it's enough, this dispute is i Italy squad too between AS Roma players and Juventus players. And that's bad, because i hope Italy will win the title.
i believe roma and juve player get on for the azzuri, at least we share one hope totti, that the azzuri do well.

Regarding davids...i dont rememeber any such deal being discussed at all, interesting take on it.

Regarding englsih clubs...Man Utd ar ethe single biggest rule breaker in the trnafer market, they tap player up,they do things that make moggi look tame, they even sent Mexes a man u shirt with his name and number on the back...so please recognise that Man U are the worst, and they are not fair player, even man u fans admit Fergie breaks the rules.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Serge and i are against emerson as we believe we can get better player for the money we invest in emo....we need defender and wide men, something emo isnt.
Exactly.

My point of contention is that if Juve significantly improves its back line, then our midfielders would be able to concentrate fully on their own responsibilities, and not constantly have to rush to the backline to help bail out our defenders' physical and mental errors.

The price of an Emerson can quite possibly get you Mexes and Ferrari.

And I'd much rather have option #2.

Jul 28, 2002
Mr Totti, i reckon u could be a interesting memeber of this forum, stick around, itsbeen good talking to ya, nice to kno roma fans hate Man U as well :D...must be a world wide thing :cool:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Son of Samatar ] ++

Exactly.

My point of contention is that if Juve significantly improves its back line, then our midfielders would be able to concentrate fully on their own responsibilities, and not constantly have to rush to the backline to help bail out our defenders' physical and mental errors.

The price of an Emerson can quite possibly get you Mexes and Ferrari.

And I'd much rather have option #2.
serg, its great agreeing with u, all i have to do is make a small comment and u come and ellaborate nicely :D

Totti

May 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Son of Samatar ] ++
Congrats, Totti. If this is true. Perotta is a very solid player.
Yeah? sincerally I dont' know much about him, even I've been watching all seriea A this seasson. But he is in Italy Euro2004 squad so he must be a good player.
and... 10x John :cool:

Jul 28, 2002
Mr Totti, looks like ur gonna become the first welcomed Roma fan...congrats.

Perrotta, class player, i believe he is also part english...AND he was a former Juve player:D

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Such clubs as Roma should be relegated to lowest divisions as they destroy the whole system of european football.
Just remember Chivu's transfer... They just kidnap him.
They do not allow normal clubs to operate in the market.
Roma was in debts but still continued to buy expensive players. Something which such clubs as Juve are not allowed, as they must think about their image. Once Platini said that such clubs as Roma or Barca should be relegated and not allowed to buy players till they are in debts.
I don't know what fvcking matter you has written above, I'm not interested in it.
Bye-bye giallorossi...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
it turned into a loan and buy at the end of the season thing,when roma failed to pay up the very first installment and had to beg ajax for an alternative:groan:

Jul 28, 2002
ohh yeah, he actually went back to ajax for a bit didnt he ??

All i can say is roma got chivu by the skin of their teeth...very lucky.

Totti

May 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Mr Totti, looks like ur gonna become the first welcomed Roma fan...congrats.

Perrotta, class player, i believe he is also part english...AND he was a former Juve player:D
Hehehe, if u wanna transfer me to your side: NO WAY :) :)
I'am a luppo per sempre !:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)