Emerson to Juventus??? (3 Viewers)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANNEL 4:

Emerson joins Juve Wednesday 28 July, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brazilian midfielder Emerson has finally left Roma and joined Juventus for an undisclosed fee.

It is believed that the 28-year-old was sold for a figure between £8m and £10m plus Matteo Brighi. The former Parma midfielder, however, is yet to agree terms with the capital side.

Emerson had reached an agreement with the Bianconeri some time ago but the two clubs had seemingly reached a stalemate with Real Madrid ready to pounce for the former Bayer Leverkusen man.

However, after a meeting yesterday with Juve’s Technical Director Luciano Moggi, Roma’s Franco Baldlini, revealed that the transfer had been completed.

“The deal was finally done on Tuesday,” confirmed the Sporting Director. “There are only a few details that need to be ironed out and then both teams give the official confirmation of Emerson’s transfer to Juventus.”

This deal could open the door for Roma to buy Alberto Gilardino. The capital club now have the money to offer Parma for the Italian Under-21 striker.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
grazie moggi

the saga is ending !
the second big sign after fabio capello !

but now we need as soon as possible a worldclass cb ! yesterday we lost against inter 0 - 1 and against milan 0 - 2 !

i also saw the game against psg on rai1:
what i saw is that we need a creative player in the middlefield ! legrottaglie played very well as a cb and i was really suprised about blasi !

i love him right now ! he's a younger davids with a huge fighting-spirit !

HE IS A FIGHTER ! A BLACK AND WHITE FIGHTER :)

so come on moggi bring us cannavaro and oddo !

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
sports.it says we gave them 16 million plus Brighi........even worse if true. :wallbang:
if we make no deal its bad, if make a deal its bad too...???!!!!! Common Wake Up! The captain of the brazilian nationalteam is coming, wake up!

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
i dont believe it before it says so on Juve`s offical site
its offical in the media headcenter(not on website), i just read it in my newspaper. its offical in two days. was the same by deco, two days after, he joined barca.

so we all can say proudly

:cool:WELCOME FERREIRA EMERSON!:cool:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Why do some suddently care about how much Emerson costed?, most of you dont care about Juve's economy, you just want big name players!, and when we finally get the big Emerson, then it is complaining about how much he costed and that Roma won?.

And by the way Juve didnt give Roma more than 8-10m plus Brighi, Moggi aint stupid.

Forza Juve & Emerson

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jäger Oliver ] ++

Why two defenders, I think we should invest the money in Daniele Bonera, he can play RB and CB.
have you ever seen juventus play:confused:
we need at least 2 defenders, quality defenders. otherwise buffon will grab much balls out of the net

and do you play daniele bonera at the same time right back and center back? id on't think so that wil mean we need just another defender

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

if we make no deal its bad, if make a deal its bad too...???!!!!! Common Wake Up! The captain of the brazilian nationalteam is coming, wake up!
Actually.......at the time of the post, I thought he was 31 years old.......so now I feel a bit better. Now waiting for someone that fills the gaps we have in defence and a playmaker.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

Actually.......at the time of the post, I thought he was 31 years old.......so now I feel a bit better. Now waiting for someone that fills the gaps we have in defence and a playmaker.
no problem! ya youre right. we need at least one new cd, and maybe somebody new in the attack. but then were more than complete.:eek:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Brazilian midfielder Emerson has finally left Roma and joined Juventus for an undisclosed fee.

It is believed that the 28-year-old was sold for a figure between £8m and £10m plus Matteo Brighi. The former Parma midfielder, however, is yet to agree terms with the capital side.
i dont believe until i see him wearing our jersey :stuckup:

tepu96

May 8, 2004
I've got this from channel4.com.. Is it true??

Emerson joins Juve Wednesday 28 July, 2004

Emerson had reached an agreement with the Bianconeri some time ago but the two clubs had seemingly reached a stalemate with Real Madrid ready to pounce for the former Bayer Leverkusen man.

However, after a meeting yesterday with Juve’s Technical Director Luciano Moggi, Roma’s Franco Baldlini, revealed that the transfer had been completed.

“The deal was finally done on Tuesday,” confirmed the Sporting Director. “There are only a few details that need to be ironed out and then both teams give the official confirmation of Emerson’s transfer to Juventus.”

This deal could open the door for Roma to buy Alberto Gilardino. The capital club now have the money to offer Parma for the Italian Under-21 striker.

Emerson Is Already Juve's Leader
7/28/2004 12:16:00 PM
Emerson spoke for the first time as a Juventus player this morning and he is already the leader that the bianconeri were desperately looking for.
"I can’t wait to meet my new team mates and Capello in Torino because I have been looking forward to this day for a long time," the Brazilian international said. "I have been training with my friends at Gremio recently waiting for a call from Italy and finally it has arrived".

"I can’t wait to play the first game in the Champions League and I will be there in the middle of the pitch fighting for the victory," he added. "I am not happy with how Roma behaved because Sensi had promised that I could have joined any club at the end of the season considering that I had refused a Chelsea transfer in January that would have made me a very rich man but as everybody knows things turned out differently".

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
GREAT NEWS :)

Emerson Is Already Juve's Leader

GOAL.com

7/28/2004 12:16:00 PM
Emerson spoke for the first time as a Juventus player this morning and he is already the leader that the bianconeri were desperately looking for.
"I can’t wait to meet my new team mates and Capello in Torino because I have been looking forward to this day for a long time," the Brazilian international said. "I have been training with my friends at Gremio recently waiting for a call from Italy and finally it has arrived".

"I can’t wait to play the first game in the Champions League and I will be there in the middle of the pitch fighting for the victory," he added. "I am not happy with how Roma behaved because Sensi had promised that I could have joined any club at the end of the season considering that I had refused a Chelsea transfer in January that would have made me a very rich man but as everybody knows things turned out differently".

Related Information:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)