Emerson to Juventus??? (11 Viewers)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
emo the new captain....not yet .

Still not happy with the deal, wheres sergio to agree with me.....
not happy with the captain of the worldcup winner brazil??

and then u make advertisment for hashemian(f***in bayern).....tsss

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

not happy with the captain of the worldcup winner brazil??

and then u make advertisment for hashemian(f***in bayern).....tsss
emo wasnt the world cup winning captain .

Vahid is a family friend.

And why am i not happy?? too expensive for a man at the end of his contract, and we have wasted soo much time trying to negotiate.

Real offered 12...we have paid at least 10 AND brighi.......doesnt sound so clever to me.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002

emo wasnt the world cup winning captain .

Vahid is a family friend.

And why am i not happy?? too expensive for a man at the end of his contract, and we have wasted soo much time trying to negotiate.

Real offered 12...we have paid at least 10 AND brighi.......doesnt sound so clever to me.
1. how u know how mutch real offered...??? we really dont know, we just know they wanted him and now they have to keep viera, if he comes...

2. emerson IS the captain! he was injured right before the final, so cafu became the armband for all what hes done for the national side before....but watch the next brazil game, u will see:D

3. i was a big fan of mateo brighi, but in the last two years he didnt improve as real better player....after all he has no chance for a starting line up in juventus this term too, soooo what?

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I know Real offered £13 M, and we paid between £8-10M and Brighi, I reckon we paid 8, so its not a bad deal.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Why do some suddently care about how much Emerson costed?, most of you dont care about Juve's economy, you just want big name players!, and when we finally get the big Emerson, then it is complaining about how much he costed and that Roma won?.

And by the way Juve didnt give Roma more than 8-10m plus Brighi, Moggi aint stupid.

Forza Juve & Emerson
I agree totally , moggi knows that emerson is needed badly.
we are still waiting for gilardino:D

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

1. how u know how mutch real offered...??? we really dont know, we just know they wanted him and now they have to keep viera, if he comes...

keep viera?? .... we have been quoted etween 8 and 10 million..which is what was banded around along time ago, with brighi part of the deal....so there has been no progress dispie the eternatity we have waited.

2. emerson IS the captain! he was injured right before the final, so cafu became the armband for all what hes done for the national side before....but watch the next brazil game, u will see:D

i kno emo is/was the captain....but he didtn captain the side to winning the world cup...so ur arguement to him being world cup winning captain is false

3. i was a big fan of mateo brighi, but in the last two years he didnt improve as real better player....after all he has no chance for a starting line up in juventus this term too, soooo what?

no real problem of giving up brighi....but the deal is too expensive considering its statu and the fact we spend too much time on it..at the potential cost of other deals.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Regarding the captain thing, I don't give a fvck about who's captain, just as long as Moggi signs some quality players and we start playing like we know we can and have done in the past.

Jul 28, 2002
my view is he shouldnt be given the armband yet......the captains role should be given to the one who command respect of the dressing room, someone willing and ready to drag the team throught, a leader, ....... so far its dp.

but it could be rambo in the futre.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Why do some suddently care about how much Emerson costed?, most of you dont care about Juve's economy, you just want big name players!, and when we finally get the big Emerson, then it is complaining about how much he costed and that Roma won?.
dp10:thumb:. Moggi is a smart business man no doubt. Think about it, why does he have so many enemies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)