Emerson to Juventus??? (3 Viewers)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
I wonder too and to be honest, I don't think its worth all that we are going to give Roma. I mean money plus a player plus Gila...if Moggi does this, he probably should retire cuz he is losin it.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I realise that, I just think some players are worth splashing out on. I can seriously see us missing out on Emerson and I think we will regret it.

There's only so much haggling you can do over players like Emerson, for example Moggi offerng 6 Million and Appiah is seriously taking the p*ss!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
The longer this saga goes on for, the less likely he is likely to come to Juve.

Moggi seems to want everything - under normal circumstances there is no way Roma would sell Emo as he is one of their best players, so Juve are extremely fortunate that they are in a position to take advantage of Emo being available.

But that isn't good enough for Moggi is it? Moggi not only wants Emo....he wants him for hardly any money at all! He isn't satisfied with having the chance to buy this great player - he wants to do it for a bargain basement price.

Just stump up some money Moggi for God's sake! I can see Moggi refusing to up his bid, Sensi not selling, Emo being disillusioned by the fact Juve aren't prepared to do all they can to get him - and he'll go elsewhere! And who will we be left with next season in midfield? Tacchi and Blasi or some other combination of ok players who aren't capable of running Juve's engine room and who will be out of their depth against the top teams.
Moggi is a very smart man. Emerson for peanuts would be one of the greatest moments in the juventus-roma rivalary.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
I wonder too and to be honest, I don't think its worth all that we are going to give Roma. I mean money plus a player plus Gila...if Moggi does this, he probably should retire cuz he is losin it.
But, we need Emerson or someone like him. If we don't get Emerson because his price is too high, then who are we going to get for cheaper?

Sep 1, 2002
One would think that he was a good player by all this fuss. Insted of the average one that he really is.

This saga has the hallmark of Moggi up to his usual tricks.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

But, we need Emerson or someone like him. If we don't get Emerson because his price is too high, then who are we going to get for cheaper?
Cristiano Zanetti :yuck:
Massimo Ambrisini :yuck:
Patrick Vieira :greedy:
Claude Makelele

Jul 28, 2002
enzo we already have, appaih has one season left to impress, vieira way too expensive and the rest are shite.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Baldini:"Emerson andrà alla Juve"
09 07 2004

La Roma non è più disposta a prolungare oltre il braccio di ferro con la Juve per Emerson. Il ds giallorosso, Franco Baldini, preso atto che il giocatore vuole raggiungere Fabio Capello in bianconero ha detto: "Dobbiamo rassegnarci ad una situazione che ci vede costretti a vendere. Il giocatore si è già accordato con la Juve e ha già la testa lì. Non possiamo permetterci di lasciarlo partire l'anno prossimo a parametro zero".

----------------
from sports.it

any translation?

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
no no, it means that emerson will come, because roma can't risk to lose him next year for free. baldini says that emerson has an agreement with juve and so they will sell him to us

GREAT:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)