Emanuele Giaccherini (11 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
I would only be keen to bring Giak back (and I do like him) if only we offload at least two of PDC, Padoin and/or Motta (maybe even Isla too). Otherwise we can't do it, we must offload some of these fringe players off the books and free of salary space for Menez (Jan) plus one or two solid signings in the summer (Mata/Di Maria/Nani/Alonso ect).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I like Giaccherini and I thought he should have stayed instead of Padoin but using Mark's words, he's just reheated soup. Bring in someone else, better, more useful.

And as for the comparison with Marchisio, I think it's legit, Claudio is just slightly better in my opinion.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
He had a great game today. Whole sunderland team played well actually but once again bonucci-esque defending and Matri-esque finishing cost them a convincing win.

He deserves better than Sunderland. I hope everton, Liverpool, Southampton or Swansea buy him

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It's quite a funny show to watch, Kamara is hilariously clueless and Paul Merson has destroyed most of his braincells with drink over the years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)