Emanuele Giaccherini (10 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Its sad that most here don't appreciate Giac as much he deserves. Sure he doesn't play much and is just a squad player, but he's been very useful with the limited opportunities that he gets. Juve Paid a total of 7.5 million Euros over his co-ownership deal, and he's definitely been worth the money. It would be rather stupid to sell him for a profit of 2/3 millions. What will Juve do with the 10 million? Buy a bunch of Peluso's & Padoins... I would keep him, unless Sunderland or whoever wants to overpay, say 15 mil, then I'd reconsider.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What will Juve do with the 10 million? Buy a bunch of Peluso's & Padoins... I would keep him, unless Sunderland or whoever wants to overpay, say 15 mil, then I'd reconsider.
Dont be so dismissive.The money plus money from other sales will be used to secure the Jovetic and Ogbonna deals.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Money coming in is always good, especially when you don't lose a lot in the process.

Giac is versatile, and a decent squad/rotation player, but that is all that he is. I'd probably try to push for 12 million, but 10 million is a good deal and should be seriously considered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)