Emanuele Giaccherini (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He was great and when he changed position he became even better. The only player that reminded me of the Juventus from last season.

Mar 9, 2006
Matri is the undisputed first. He was poor in the first half and non existent after Gio was subbed off. Looked severely short of confidence all through the game. He's the worst striker in our current squad. Bendtner was better than this guy. At least he got his shots on target.
If he can improve his runs + passes he could become our joker

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3995342 said:
If he can improve his runs + passes he could become our joker
This reminded me...

Back under del neri, we were awfully static, very limited off the ball movement.

Looking at it now it improved dramatically, but there is allways room for improvement.

especially marrone, when comparing him the pirlo, a master in off the ball movement, it very static. the worst on the field today in that regard.

Mar 9, 2006
This reminded me...

Back under del neri, we were awfully static, very limited off the ball movement.

Looking at it now it improved dramatically, but there is allways room for improvement.

especially marrone, when comparing him the pirlo, a master in off the ball movement, it very static. the worst on the field today in that regard.
Who is comparing Marrone with Pirlo?! Absolutely different kind of players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)