Emanuele Giaccherini (125 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
I hope this guy will be sold in the summer, he's utterly useless.
There is a time to use him, and I don't think it is when the team is losing and up against a defence sitting deep like that. He doesn't unlock defences, but he can be a midfield weapon on the break. Need a different player to help chase a game. He can't pick teammates out, especially without a physical presence in the penalty area (such as Toni or Llorente).

I wish we had Toni. I wanted to keep him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I still fail to see what this guy can offer in the centre of midfield that Marrone doesn't. Marrone is bigger, stronger (more physical), has a far superior passing range, and is more composed on the ball. I can understand this midget being deployed on the flanks, or even as a wingback (where he tends to suck), but in the centre of midfield feck no!

Jul 1, 2010
I still fail to see what this guy can offer in the centre of midfield that Marrone doesn't. Marrone is bigger, stronger (more physical), has a far superior passing range, and is more composed on the ball. I can understand this midget being deployed on the flanks, or even as a wingback (where he tends to suck), but in the centre of midfield feck no!
Agreed. There is absolutely no reason to play Giaccherini instead of Marrone.

Apr 15, 2006
Marrone is still young and needs playing time, there is no reason why he could not cover for both Bonucci and a CM.

Yeah, Conte is making the call but I think he's wrong here as Giaccherini is terrible.
Oh I agree. Conte is wrong here. But it's not like we'll change his mind by whining about it here. As far as I know, Luca is a center back now. Futile to expect him start as a midfielder under Conte.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
You’re the best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)