Emanuele Giaccherini (6 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just re-watched the game again. I don't know why people were saying he was bad, I thought he had a really good, productive match and provided the team with plenty of dynamism and energy.

Ran his lungs out for 120 mins and really made things happen. Won the free kick for our goal and also basically started the counter attack for our second.

Good game :tup:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
He certainly works hard and runs good lines. His problem is just that he can't deliver much when faced with a defender. It's the same old story: receive ball, run with it a bit, face defender, try a "dribble", stop, turn around, pass back. Squad player.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
The thing is, a player like Padoin probably jinks past his man 20x more than Giaccherini does. And it probably really should be the other way around. But whatever, it's not like I mind having him in the squad - I just don't particularly like him facing anything other than shithouse bottom tier teams.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
As limited as this fucker is i just cant hate Giacc. He came in Juve while just two seasons before that he played in a Seria D side, came to play as LW, was moved to CM then LWB, earn a spot in the national squad, reached Euro final, right after winning the Scudetto with Juve unbeaten. I think that he gave all for Juventus and more. What more could we expect from a player like this? Everyone keeps bashing him but at the end, it is not he who decides whether he plays or not.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
As limited as this fucker is i just cant hate Giacc. He came in Juve while just two seasons before that he played in a Seria D side, came to play as LW, was moved to CM then LWB, earn a spot in the national squad, reached Euro final, right after winning the Scudetto with Juve unbeaten. I think that he gave all for Juventus and more. What more could we expect from a player like this? Everyone keeps bashing him but at the end, it is not he who decides whether he plays or not.
This. But haters will continue to hate.

Apr 15, 2006
:touched: My man!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
You could probably make a movie about the past 5 years of his life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)