Emanuele Giaccherini (19 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Its not my fault, or his fault, or your fault that Conte likes him very much and sees something in him which we all can not therefore he plays Giacc often.
Prandelli seems to love him more than Conte judging by the fact he breaks his rule of only calling up players who play regularly for their clubs for him.

It's easy to see why coaches love his attitude, I'm more than happy to keep him as a squad rotation player as he clearly is a guy who won't moan and will always be ready to give his all when he comes on.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Prandelli seems to love him more than Conte judging by the fact he breaks his rule of only calling up players who play regularly for their clubs for him.

It's easy to see why coaches love his attitude, I'm more than happy to keep him as a squad rotation player as he clearly is a guy who won't moan and will always be ready to give his all when he comes on.
Exactly.....:tup:

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,411
    was really shitty today, disappointed in him.

he is capable of doing a lot better than that.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
    man he was so frustrating its plain to see..just not good enough..turns our somethings into nothings...ive kinda noticed since he got called up to the azzurri he has gotten a little cocky on the field..maybe its just me...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    he was up against a very bad defender, and still got outplayed

when giovinco was moved to his side, it became clear how bad the defender was

sorry giac, horrorgame from you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)