Emanuele Giaccherini (4 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
شيزيو;3928341 said:
De Rossi would bench Vidal.

:snoop:
Not sure if he would bench Vidal but he certainly would make a case for it. Gia-cack-cerini shouldn't even be mentioned when talking about players like Vidal and De Rossi though. His minutes on the pitch and presence in the Juve squad is an absolute enigma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Giac is very very veeeery limited.
Won Seria A in his first season with Juve....undefeated too :heart:

The rule on this forum should be: Conte likes, we likes

And d'fuk did Giacc ever do to deserve this hate?? I mean, its not like he is expected to play as WC so that he would dissapoint someone. His role in this team is to come in whenever needed, even if it is two games per year. Its not my fault, or his fault, or your fault that Conte likes him very much and sees something in him which we all can not therefore he plays Giacc often.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's not hate if you say that Giaccherini is a very limited player. His off the ball movement is very good, but he doesn't do much once he receives it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
no he isnt comparing them, learn how to read.
It was a rhetorical question you dunce. In any case, the implication is there, and the fact that he mentions DDR in the same sentence as Cackerini is insulting to the former. One is a stalwart of the Italian game, whereas the other is a relative nobody.

Now, go back to your comprehension class, or watch some cricket ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Giacchi haters should be drowned in a tank of hydrochloric acid.
There's a difference between haters, and people see him for what he is. A barely useful utility player, who is nothing special. I, for one, don't wish him ill, but would not lose sleep over seeing him play for another club.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It was a rhetorical question you dunce. In any case, the implication is there, and the fact that he mentions DDR in the same sentence as Cackerini is insulting to the former. One is a stalwart of the Italian game, whereas the other is a relative nobody.

Now, go back to your comprehension class, or watch some cricket ;)

- - - Updated - - -

There's a difference between haters, and people see him for what he is. A barely useful utility player, who is nothing special. I, for one, don't wish him ill, but would not lose over seeing him play for another club.
Funny.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Highly unlikely. I'm speaking as a fan now; if I was in charge of Juve, I'd still be a fan but with restrictions regarding how much I can spend, and who I could bring in :D

In any case, this midget seems alright. I just don't really think he is anything special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)