Emanuele Giaccherini (4 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Dude, he's a Juventus player and a credit to this club, I'm a bit confused as a fan why you are trying to expose him so much for this, it's no where near the worst mistake I've ever seen.

Apr 15, 2006
Rus, when it comes to finding faults, always focus on the root cause and not the symptoms. Giaccherini's failure to track fiberglass was the symptom. It was the result of poor defensive decisions by DDR and Chiellini. Fixing their movements and decision-making will prevent such situations in the future. Trying to fix the symptom will result in nothing.

Mar 9, 2006
Rus, when it comes to finding faults, always focus on the root cause and not the symptoms. Giaccherini's failure to track fiberglass was the symptom. It was the result of poor defensive decisions by DDR and Chiellini. Fixing their movements and decision-making will prevent such situations in the future. Trying to fix the symptom will result in nothing.
LOL......Fabregas had started his run when Xavi was with the ball do you realise it?? So, instead of marking him, Giaccherini just stayin' and watchin' on Xavi !

Mar 9, 2006
Because you can't your whole point is that it was De Rossi Mistake or Chiellini or it was good goal bla bla bla it's not working - if you are playin LWB/LM and ur opponent is near you and about to run in to ur box you should mark him instead of watchin' for the ball owner or waitin' will ur defence kick the ball away or not

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3707686 said:
Because you can't your whole point is that it was De Rossi Mistake or Chiellini or it was good goal bla bla bla it's not working - if you are playin LWB/LM and ur opponent is near you and about to run in to ur box you should mark him instead of watchin' for the ball owner or waitin' will ur defence kick the ball away or not
Yes he can but you are too much of a c*nt and a troll to accept anything....The goal was actually Buffons fault cause he didnt anticipated where Fabregas was gonna place the ball when it was pretty obvious where he was gonna put it..... Buffon should have known better.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill admit he had a lot of troubles but ill not point fingers at him because 3 years ago he was an average joe in serie C and today he was facing the best midfielders on the planet.

Ill still give him credits because he fought and ran like a madman , but thats is his best attribute and thats why he was chosen.

Still, all he needs is to go one step above in quality and he will be set. He has an inmense heart and i like his attitude.

Aug 1, 2003
What is it with Tuz and too much love or hate. Proud of Giacc and a decent debut, especially considering it is vs the euro and world champs. Spain's goal was well worked out no doubt, but I too think Giorgio/Giacc could've done better there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)