Emanuele Giaccherini (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The first time he had that sort of performance I was like "oh, that's pretty exciting, someone can run". Apart from the pass to Matri in the second minute, I don't remember any sort of product for his running.
Thats basically what defines this guy, alot of running and dribbling his opponents in excellent fashion, but seriously has no end product, I wont fault him for poor shooting much, but he seriously dont know how to execute good intentioned attacks with the needed passes and decision making.

Thats why I wasnt keen on playing winger again, he is put on more sitautions in the last 3rd to make those plays, more opportunities to fail and get stuck on defenders he cant get the ball through with passing/crossing. Prefer him in CM (despite defensive weakness) where he can utilize that opprtune space between midfield and defence with similar runs/dribbles, but then isnt as often in the decisive zone as he is in the wing where he is the one who has to make the final plays. He can be used more as mobile option as CM who brings the ball up to the players upfront. More effective that way for our offense.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The first time he had that sort of performance I was like "oh, that's pretty exciting, someone can run". Apart from the pass to Matri in the second minute, I don't remember any sort of product for his running.
I think his runs are very well timed.

Remember his run againt Roma in Coppa Italia when he put us 1-0 up? Guy would score lots of goals if he knew how to finish.

But there was at least two occasions where he could have passed to Matri who was timing a lovely run, but he didn't. Bad vision much?

May 22, 2007
Thats basically what defines this guy, alot of running and dribbling his opponents in excellent fashion, but seriously has no end product, I wont fault him for poor shooting much, but he seriously dont know how to execute good intentioned attacks with the needed passes and decision making.
That match defined him. It was also the second game in a row where he missed a big chance to score.

Pepe has far better end product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)