Emanuele Giaccherini (26 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
True that!

I do like him a lot. I wouldn't mind benching Marchisio or Vidal. These two are taking things for granted. They started really well now dropped the form.
After the Roma i was expecting COnte to start Giacc in every game that followed. I cant really say whether Vidal or Marchi should be benched but atm one of them has to leave their spot for Giacc....

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Good game by the little man again, too bad his teammates let him down.

Should've had an assist though if he decided to pass that ball to Matri after the Pirloesque-Xaviesque long pass from Bonucci.

May 22, 2007
The first time he had that sort of performance I was like "oh, that's pretty exciting, someone can run". Apart from the pass to Matri in the second minute, I don't remember any sort of product for his running.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The first time he had that sort of performance I was like "oh, that's pretty exciting, someone can run". Apart from the pass to Matri in the second minute, I don't remember any sort of product for his running.
Remember the run he made all the way from out half to just outside their D? What does he do then? Bang it right on to the defender :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)